What is the most popular topic of conversation on gaaboard?

Started by Jinxy, August 16, 2018, 10:49:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is the most popular topic of conversation on gaaboard?

The game is ruined!
17 (27.4%)
Dublin & their millions (see also Option 1)
12 (19.4%)
Everybody hates Tyrone
21 (33.9%)
The Rossies
8 (12.9%)
Mayo, God help us
4 (6.5%)

Total Members Voted: 62

seafoid

Quote from: Jinxy on August 16, 2018, 12:58:33 PM
'Everybody Hates Tyrone' neck and neck with 'The Game is Ruined' in the gaaboard Derby.
"Everyone outside tyrone hates us" must be bigger at this stage than "everyone hates Tyrone"

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

lenny

'Everybody Hates Tyrone' neck and neck with 'The Game is Ruined' in the gaaboard Derby.

Thise 2 could be joined. "Everyone hates tyrone because they've ruined the game". I even had a tyrone man telling me that last week. He was actually annoyed they're in the final because he wanted rid of harte. He stopped going to games about 5 or 6 years ago because he can't stand watching the style of football. He might be in the minority at the moment but harte definitely isn't universally popular even in tyrone.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Jinxy on August 16, 2018, 10:49:29 AM
Pretty sure these are the only five topics we ever discuss.
Which is your favourite?

Why are Meath senior footballers no long hard hitting and hard to beat should be one of your favourite topics?

omaghjoe

Quote from: lenny on August 16, 2018, 07:15:37 PM

Thise 2 could be joined. "Everyone hates tyrone because they've ruined the game". I even had a tyrone man telling me that last week. He was actually annoyed they're in the final because he wanted rid of harte. He stopped going to games about 5 or 6 years ago because he can't stand watching the style of football. He might be in the minority at the moment but harte definitely isn't universally popular even in tyrone.

Thats right Joe  ::)

Why did Derry's supporters stop going to games?

BennyHarp

He wasn't a Tyrone man.
That was never a square ball!!

Jinxy

Quote from: Cunny Funt on August 16, 2018, 07:23:24 PM
Quote from: Jinxy on August 16, 2018, 10:49:29 AM
Pretty sure these are the only five topics we ever discuss.
Which is your favourite?

Why are Meath senior footballers no long hard hitting and hard to beat should be one of your favourite topics?

Literally my least favourite topic.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

omaghjoe

Quote from: BennyHarp on August 16, 2018, 08:14:54 PM

He wasn't a Tyrone man.

That's what they call the Ballinderry men isnt it?

markl121

1. Hurling is gods game and Jesus would have played for Kilkenny
2. Football is dead
3. Rules changes
4. Bring back mayo
5. Joe brolly

RedHand88

Quote from: Jinxy on August 16, 2018, 04:37:48 PM
Fearon is the hero gaaboard deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it.

Hes still alive and well, appears on the Belfast Telegraph facebook now and again to wind up Unionists.

AZOffaly

Quote from: markl121 on August 16, 2018, 09:09:46 PM
2. Football is dead
3. Rules changes
4. Bring back mayo
5. Joe brolly

He would in his arse. Jesus had no time for zealots and hard liners. See the way he was caring, gentle, a healer and a teacher. He'd have undoubtedly played for Offaly.

LooseCannon

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 16, 2018, 09:40:47 PM
2. Football is dead
3. Rules changes
4. Bring back mayo
5. Joe brolly

He would in his arse. Jesus had no time for zealots and hard liners. See the way he was caring, gentle, a healer and a teacher. He'd have undoubtedly played for Offaly.

He'd be smoking fags with Pilkington at half time, and on the beer the Tuesday before championship games.

AZOffaly

Quote from: LooseCannon on August 16, 2018, 09:50:40 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on August 16, 2018, 09:40:47 PM
2. Football is dead
3. Rules changes
4. Bring back mayo
5. Joe brolly

He'd be smoking fags with Pilkington at half time, and on the beer the Tuesday before championship games.

He would have been a good man to help ease the tension between Cregan and John Troy as well. Blessed are the peace makers.

Jinxy

Jesus would have destroyed that Offaly team.
He could turn water into wine ffs!
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians