Willie Frazer and FAIR

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, March 08, 2010, 12:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

omagh_gael

Quote from: gallsman on March 14, 2010, 02:28:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0E2eJHzMIY

Definitely Willie's best appearance on YouTube!

Has wee Willie ever been sectioned under her majesty's mental health order? He's clean mad!

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: Doogie Browser on March 15, 2010, 02:11:09 PM
I don't think anyone with sense would differentiate between the Shinners and the Stoops position re Westminster, as Tony says it's all about the filthy lucre.
There's a few on here who would disagree with that
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Trevor Hill

Bad as Frazer is, is he any worse or any more pathetic than Tony Fearon? Both of them like the sound of their own voices, but they are both whinge bags who crave publicity. At least Frazer can still see his feet.

ziggysego

Quote from: Trevor Hill on March 15, 2010, 07:30:32 PM
Bad as Frazer is, is he any worse or any more pathetic than Tony Fearon? Both of them like the sound of their own voices, but they are both whinge bags who crave publicity. At least Frazer can still see his feet.

Willie has mindless thugs that would murder
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

You have to quit the obsession.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

omagh_gael

Quote from: ziggysego on March 15, 2010, 08:04:19 PM

Willie has mindless thugs that would murder

To be fair I haven't heard of Datsun Donaghy in a long time ziggy, perhaps Tony had a few henchmen take care of him???

Trevor Hill

Quote from: pintsofguinness on March 15, 2010, 08:06:48 PM

As soon as fat boy stops sending abusive and threatening pms.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Trevor Hill on March 15, 2010, 08:20:41 PM

Do us all a favour and just send him pms back because I'm sick listening to you

Trevor Hill

Quote from: pintsofguinness on March 15, 2010, 08:39:47 PM

Actually I would prefer to ignore him, but its hard when he just wont stop. I tried asking the mods to do something about it, but I had been told that he is allowed free reign on this board. He will get a chance to put his point across on Saturday evening.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Trevor Hill on March 15, 2010, 08:56:33 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on March 15, 2010, 08:39:47 PM

Actually I would prefer to ignore him, but its hard when he just wont stop. I tried asking the mods to do something about it, but I had been told that he is allowed free reign on this board. He will get a chance to put his point across on Saturday evening.

Well ignore him on the board too then.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Willies mate and current Ballymena unionist councillor on rape charges! He's denying it.

Former DUP man on trial for rape     
A former DUP councillor has gone on trial at Antrim Crown Court accused of rape and attempted rape.

William Wilkinson, of Tully Road Portglenone, is accused of raping and attempting to rape a woman in her bedroom in August 2008.

Mr Wilkinson, 33, sits on Ballymena Borough Council as a United Unionist Coalition Party member.

The court heard the woman was attacked after putting on her pyjamas and during the assault she tried to call police.

Call for help

On the opening day of the trial the jury heard that the defendant and the alleged victim had been in a casual relationship and had gone to the woman's home after a night's drinking.

Police officers were able to trace the call after the woman had attempted to telephone for help.

When they arrived at her home, the woman alleged she had been raped and they noticed injuries to Mr Wilkinson.

The defendant was arrested and during police interviews he stated that sexual intercourse had been consensual and "the injuries were a joke".

Mr Wilkinson, who works with the victims groups, Families Acting for Innocent Relatives (FAIR) denies the charges

The case continues.

Tbc....

aontroim

Ballymena councillor William Wilkinson guilty of rape

William Wilkinson William Wilkinson had denied the charges

A Ballymena councillor has been found guilty of raping a woman in her home.

William Wilkinson, 33, of Tully Road in Portglenone, was convicted at Antrim Crown Court on Thursday.

It came a day after he was found guilty of the attempted rape in August 2008 of the woman, who was described as "a casual acquaintance".

A United Unionist Coalition councillor, he originally held a council seat for the DUP but left the party three years ago.

Wilkinson had claimed the woman consented to sex but made a 999 call after falling out with him because of his drinking.

The court heard Wilkinson had more than 20 injuries to his face and body which were consistent with scratch marks caused by someone's nails.

The jury agreed that rather than these injuries being inflicted during a drunken row, the woman was fighting him away in self defence.

Wilkinson was remanded in custody and will be sentenced next month.

From: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/10169173.stm

stew

Werent you going to go around to him home and "get him" ?

Did you pay him a visit of late? if you did you are a cowardly bastid.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

red hander

Wonder will Willie's 'victims' group offer support to the victim of his mate's brutal sexual desires

armagho9

Anyone else think Willie Frazier is the double of that wee p***k Ben Mitchelle from Eastenders?  Two moaning annoying feckers