Willie Frazer and FAIR

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, March 08, 2010, 12:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theticklemister

From Picadilly Circus to Dobags. Have a look at Willie Frazers new video on facebook. Some craic!

orangeman

This is simply pathetic.

Obviously more scandal coming Willie's way and he's trying to meet it half way. This reminded me of the old wrestling / bluffing contests they used to show on Saturday afternoons - big daddy and giant haystacks !

awideisneverasgood

To be fair to Willie, I think I might have cracked a couple of ribs just watching that video...

johnneycool

From the BBC NI web site;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-33307611

Man arrested over Willie Frazer 'attack' in Markethill

Why did they feel the need to put inverted commas around the word 'attack' I wonder???

Jeepers Creepers

Wullies version of the event does not seem to fit the video footage?

Oraisteach

I'm amused that the caption under his picture reads "victims' campaigner."  Wouldn't truth in journalism have required "Instigator and Horse's Arse"?

Gaffer

Quote from: imtommygunn on June 29, 2015, 02:37:01 PM
Quote from: charlieTully on June 29, 2015, 01:44:55 PM
its probably a set up for a compo claim. looks staged. worst fight ever.

I would say you're bang on there.

It's not staged.....

....The attacker did not lose a relative at Loughgall !
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Aristo 60

I have to say that it reminds me of the Jordan -v- Marsden incident.

T Fearon

Two lads well past their prime

blewuporstuffed

I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

gallsman

That's simply outstanding. Maybe he reckons our eyes are too close together?

Jim_Murphy_74

In light of Fearon's new Northern Ireland identity is there such a thing as a "Northern Ireland Looking person"?

/Jim.

general_lee

I see everyone's favourite perennially offended Loyalist is now travelling as far as Dungannon to be offended. Apparently Dungannon Clarkes is a dissident republican brigade. This loser actually drove in his DLA car to Dungannon to witness a couple dozen members walking on the footpath and nothing more. Surely videoing someone (while driving) without their permission is against the law?

muppet

Quote from: Jim_Murphy_74 on February 23, 2016, 11:32:47 AM
In light of Fearon's new Northern Ireland identity is there such a thing as a "Northern Ireland Looking person"?

/Jim.

Yes, he is the fella at the hotel reception who booked the wrong weekend.
MWWSI 2017

ziggysego

Has Willie got some form of disability? I see he had a blue badge on display as he was driving around Dungannon.

Testing Accessibility