Willie Frazer and FAIR

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, March 08, 2010, 12:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archie Mitchell

It must have been a pretty quick conversation as your man barely had rang the doorbell when the door opened and they started "wrestling"

Gabriel_Hurl

If you look at the timer on the top of the video there's a cut of 4 minutes not shown. It goes from 17.35 when the man knocks the door to 17.39 when they start wrestling

AZOffaly

Hard to see any ribs being broken there. In fact Willie seems to be the aggressor initially, pushing the lad out onto the grass. I'd say he should be done for assaulting a man with a walking stick :)

imtommygunn

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 29, 2015, 11:30:51 AM
Hard to see any ribs being broken there. In fact Willie seems to be the aggressor initially, pushing the lad out onto the grass. I'd say he should be done for assaulting a man with a walking stick :)

That would be particularly amusing if it happened ;D

Club Rossa

Someone posted a link to his fb page on my feed last night.Read through some of the stuff and you would seriously have to question the mentality of Willie and his band of followers,unbelievable.

Orior

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 29, 2015, 11:30:51 AM

The headline should be "Willie Frazer Beats Up Disabled Man"
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

AZOffaly

Quote from: Club Rossa on June 29, 2015, 12:08:12 PM
Someone posted a link to his fb page on my feed last night.Read through some of the stuff and you would seriously have to question the mentality of Willie and his band of followers,unbelievable.

I don't think there's any question at all about it. And I can't understand when people think he is harmless. He is a dangerous agitator, and it's only going to take one of his numbskull followers to do something which injures or kills an innocent party.

deiseach

Fair play to ya, Wullie. Good to see you've read and understood The Day of the Jackal!

Hereiam

Is that Jamie's da tellin oule Willie to stop corrupting his sons mind.  ;D

charlieTully

its probably a set up for a compo claim. looks staged. worst fight ever.

MoChara

I thought it was clearly a PR stunt myself especially since he first started talking about 8 well known IRA men called at his door to give him this card on facebook, but then the video comes out of him fighting an old man that needed a walking stick never mind anything else, surely he could do better than that for a set up.

Only he could of released that video, the mind boggles at Oor Wullie.

Ulick

What sort of self-respecting Provie Papist turns up with a Sympathy Card instead of a Mass Card?

imtommygunn

Quote from: charlieTully on June 29, 2015, 01:44:55 PM
its probably a set up for a compo claim. looks staged. worst fight ever.

I would say you're bang on there.

brokencrossbar1

Willie was probably trying to seduce yer mans wife and he took umbrage to it.  He should have belted him with his walking stick... that would have been a good laugh!

general_lee

Heard it was the OC of the Italian Republican Army coming to exact some revenge for Willie's comments on the Italian flag.