Willie Frazer and FAIR

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, March 08, 2010, 12:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

Rossfan

I see this floot is talking about visiting his Country's Capital City again ... he's looking for "human rights" this time. ::)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

mylestheslasher

Hes a dangerous little **** is Willie. It will end the same way if it goes ahead especially now that most people, even the idiots in Dublin that invited him the last time, now know that Willie is more about causing trouble than representing victims. I expect that he will not be granted permission for his parade this time though, or at least I hope he wont.

Wildweasel74

let him come, minus the garda protection for him

orangeman

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on December 06, 2014, 10:17:32 PM
let him come, minus the garda protection for him

And close the motorway so that he has to drive through Dundalk town centre.

That should be fun. I mind the last time Paisley tried that Dundalk. It was some scrambling match back home again.

:) :) :) :)

imtommygunn

Anyone follow what the story was with him, some boy called alan price and 250k?

That lad crowd put it on twitter during the week. Whoever price is tore him apart.

Was hard to believe what you read though... Sounded like dublin gave him 250k to not come?! Couldn't be true...

orangeman

Quote from: imtommygunn on December 06, 2014, 11:32:33 PM
Anyone follow what the story was with him, some boy called alan price and 250k?

That lad crowd put it on twitter during the week. Whoever price is tore him apart.

Was hard to believe what you read though... Sounded like dublin gave him 250k to not come?! Couldn't be true...

They should have paid him to visit and put on a bus for them and then let them find their own way home.

gallsman

Willie on NewsTalk now with Pat Kenny. Pat not giving him mich of a grilling.

screenexile

Quote from: gallsman on March 03, 2015, 10:46:31 AM
Willie on NewsTalk now with Pat Kenny. Pat not giving him mich of a grilling.

Don't understand this. . . heard him on Matt Cooper once as well and he let him off with several nonsense statements. Do they feel sorry for him or something? Surely any decent interviewer worth their salt would wipe the floor with him as he's not exactly MENSA material.

How about all the times he says "We will let the world see the proof very soon"... why f**king very soon? If you have proof why not show it now?!!!

johnneycool

Neither Pat nor Matt would be overly well informed about the wee six, not all that uncommon in the Dublin media circuit..

gallsman

Quote from: johnneycool on March 03, 2015, 11:03:32 AM
Neither Pat nor Matt would be overly well informed about the wee six, not all that uncommon in the Dublin media circuit..

They know enough to feed him line after line of the usual stuff he comes out with. Kenny asked him about the deaths of his father, uncles and cousins which led to Frazer giving an overview and asking, in relation to the father, "do those sound like the actions of a bigot?" Or something similar, to which Kenny responded "no" and moved on swiftly. So there you have it, Willie's da was a stellar member of the community who loved all his neighbours.

Anyway, it appears that Love Ulster 2, or whatever they're going to call it, is confirmed for March 28th.

screenexile

Quote from: gallsman on March 03, 2015, 11:22:29 AM
Quote from: johnneycool on March 03, 2015, 11:03:32 AM

They know enough to feed him line after line of the usual stuff he comes out with. Kenny asked him about the deaths of his father, uncles and cousins which led to Frazer giving an overview and asking, in relation to the father, "do those sound like the actions of a bigot?" Or something similar, to which Kenny responded "no" and moved on swiftly. So there you have it, Willie's da was a stellar member of the community who loved all his neighbours.

Anyway, it appears that Love Ulster 2, or whatever they're going to call it, is confirmed for March 28th.

People always say he's a laughing stock and he is to a certain degree but there is a certain underclass of Loyalism who agree with him and will follow him about. This Love Ulster thing is another farce and will end up the same as the last one. Dissidents will land and cause trouble and he gets to say "well that's what you're dealing with in Republicanism". He needs to get a slot on BBC with Carruthers, Thompson or Nolan and absolutely destroyed to ruin his credibility so people stop listening to him.

For some reason even Bryson has caught on to the fact that everyone thinks he's a laughing stock and he's faded into the wilderness!

imtommygunn

Why are these radio shows or whatever giving him any air time? The man is crzy and dangerous and deserves no air space. Forget about why they're not grilling him - why's he even there?

As for love ulster I don't know what anyone is thinking allowing that carry on to go on.

AZOffaly

Quote from: imtommygunn on March 03, 2015, 11:38:45 AM
Why are these radio shows or whatever giving him any air time? The man is crzy and dangerous and deserves no air space. Forget about why they're not grilling him - why's he even there?

As for love ulster I don't know what anyone is thinking allowing that carry on to go on.

This is my point. I know he's an ape, and a dope, but he's a dangerous idiot because he panders to the sort of eejit that believes what he says about the GAA, Ireland and Nationalists. He's could easily spark an incident, and I hope it doesn't happen in Dublin on the 28th. God knows there's enough dopes down here that would happily make a martyr of him, figuratively at least.

muppet

Quote from: imtommygunn on March 03, 2015, 11:38:45 AM

I don't know why he is there either. Must be hard up for someone to have on the show.

But as for grilling him. Not going to happen. It is always counter-productive and merely gives oxygen to the bigoted fires. RTE or the rest will not go down that road.

Anyway, do many people really listen to or read mainstream media anymore? Does it really matter?
MWWSI 2017