Willie Frazer and FAIR

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, March 08, 2010, 12:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: mylestheslasher on November 09, 2011, 11:16:20 PM
What happened Willie to make him this way. Was he shot or someone belonging to him killed?
His Da and 4 other members of his family were killed by the IRA according to Wiki so I can imagine the bitterness. Combined with a wee bit of lunacy and in-breeding results in the boul' Wullie.

Gallsman means the UDR (essentially the same as the UVF!).

gallsman

Quote from: Tony Baloney on November 09, 2011, 11:33:16 PM
What happened Willie to make him this way. Was he shot or someone belonging to him killed?
His Da and 4 other members of his family were killed by the IRA according to Wiki so I can imagine the bitterness. Combined with a wee bit of lunacy and in-breeding results in the boul' Wullie.

No I don't. Frazer's da was almost certainly a fully blown UVF member, in addition to the UDR.

fitzroyalty

Hate-filled Loyalist **** who hates Catholics, reprobate of the higest order.

haranguerer

Snivelling bitter little bastard - I hope he is made to prove his claim and be locked up rather than hand back the money - unbelievable an organisation with this little p***k at the helm ever got anything from anybody other than a kicking

ziggysego

Wee Willie has released another video. Does he think he's Osama or something?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG2dwyLCLpw&feature=player_embedded
Testing Accessibility

orangeman

Quote from: ziggysego on November 10, 2011, 11:35:47 PM
Wee Willie has released another video. Does he think he's Osama or something?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG2dwyLCLpw&feature=player_embedded

I can't believe this  - does he think everybody is stupid ?

He says the money was coming in drips and drabs - he says he didn't know whether he was coming or going as regards the money.

He says they got a pile of money sent to them, by funders, sometimes it was sent to the bank twice and that he reckons now that it could have been a set up just to catch his organisation out !!!!!! LOL

Saver naver is some outfit !!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Gravy train or what.

gallsman

orangeman

Quote from: gallsman on November 10, 2011, 11:53:37 PM
His rant against Jarlath Burns is really, really special:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JilCHltbw8E&feature=related

The one above is an absolute classic.

What planet is he living on ?,

"The whole system is so corrupt and rotten" - class -he's got millions and he's complaining that they were being sent money twice just to catch them out !!!! LOL   ;D :D ;)

ziggysego

Quote from: gallsman on November 10, 2011, 11:53:37 PM
His rant against Jarlath Burns is really, really special:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JilCHltbw8E&feature=related

Willie on Jarlath "The bitterness in this individual is unbelievable"
Testing Accessibility

gallsman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q-1Tb8eqNs&feature=related

Has yet another dig at Bloody Sunday victims in this one.

I find the man highly entertaining. I'd suggest the number of people who treat him with credibility is less than you can count on one hand, including Jim Allister.

There's a thread about capital punishment. I'm 100% against it in all cases - rape, paedophilia, terrorism included. But Christ I'd happily make an exception for Wullie.

Tony Baloney

Now lads don't mock the afflicted. Willie is a very special individual. I'm more concerned about the people who routinely vote for him come election time!

Makes you wonder about the acceptance criteria for being awarded all the peace money.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Joking aside, this idiot and many like him still have big sway in the 6 counties.

The mans been allowed to operate this way, for this long, if he'd been a republican, he'd have been put away years ago.
Tbc....

Go home ref

Quote from: gallsman on November 10, 2011, 12:15:06 AM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on November 09, 2011, 11:33:16 PM

No I don't. Frazer's da was almost certainly a fully blown UVF member, in addition to the UDR.

Frazers da was a member of the infamous glennane gang

orangeman

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on November 11, 2011, 03:08:23 AM
Joking aside, this idiot and many like him still have big sway in the 6 counties.

The mans been allowed to operate this way, for this long, if he'd been a republican, he'd have been put away years ago.

Seems the government have had enough of him and are paving the way for his exit after allegedly having got him and his organisation with their hands stuck in the till.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: orangeman on November 11, 2011, 03:18:02 PM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on November 11, 2011, 03:08:23 AM

Seems the government have had enough of him and are paving the way for his exit after allegedly having got him and his organisation with their hands stuck in the till.

Yeah, I'll wait to see it.
Tbc....