Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saffman

After two rounds of fixtures who would people fancy for promotion/relegation is each division? Id take a punt at the following:

Div 1:
Lougheil/Dunloy
Balgalget/st galls

Div 2:
Sarsfields/st endas
Dungannon/armoy

Div 3:
Gort/cushendun
Cuchulainn/ na magha

Div 4:
Glenravel/colum cille

SillyAsFaugh

Quote from: saffman on April 08, 2019, 07:47:03 PM
After two rounds of fixtures who would people fancy for promotion/relegation is each division? Id take a punt at the following:

Div 1:
Lougheil/Dunloy
Balgalget/st galls

Div 2:
Sarsfields/st endas
Dungannon/armoy

Div 3:
Gort/cushendun
Cuchulainn/ na magha

Div 4:
Glenravel/colum cille

What division can Loughgeil/Dunloy get promoted to?

NAG1

Are the leagues not fixed for this season?

playwiththewind1st

Antrim hurling league (Premier Division).

saffman

Thought it would've been self explanatory i was suggesting lougheil/dunloy as league winners.

Na Glinntí Glasa

a lot of good games this weekend in the league.

Ballycran v st johns looks to be a tight game. be hard to call that one.
Rossa v St Galls - home side should win this with a bit to spare
Portaferry v Ballygalget - again the home side should win this esp after a good win v Lgiel in the last game
Ballycastle v Lgiel - always good games between these pair tho i would think Lgiel will win by 7/10 points.
Dunloy v Cdall -  this will be a good game. looking forward to this game Sunday.
hurl like f**k boi!

MoChara

Should be a good weeekend, bit of good weather always helps too

Tony Baloney

Not much chat about the league so far!

It was very blustery where we were on Sat and Sun, so I'd say there was some breeze at Pairc MacUilin.

imtommygunn

Dunloy early front runners but not that big a surprise I think. St Endas looks to be the team to beat in 2.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: imtommygunn on April 23, 2019, 02:33:47 PM
Dunloy early front runners but not that big a surprise I think. St Endas looks to be the team to beat in 2.
Enda's posting some decent scores but you could argue they haven't played anyone decent yet. Still expect them to remain in the mix though.

saffman

St Endas V Sarsfields next weekend should be a good game, come the end of the season if fancy these two for the top positions

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: imtommygunn on April 23, 2019, 02:33:47 PM

thought we played well on sunday, much better than the St Johns game to be honest.

that being said Cdall have barely trained since the all Ireland run and will be a much different team to play against when it really counts.
hurl like f**k boi!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: saffman on April 24, 2019, 10:47:12 AM
St Endas V Sarsfields next weekend should be a good game, come the end of the season if fancy these two for the top positions

A lot of bad blood between these two teams lately, should be interesting
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Last Man

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 24, 2019, 01:07:16 PM
Quote from: saffman on April 24, 2019, 10:47:12 AM

A lot of bad blood between these two teams lately, should be interesting
What are you poking the fire for?? ;D ;D Wouldn't say bad blood, any of our recent games have had all the menace of a toothless dog, plenty of snarl but no real bite. The change at the helm will have calmed them down a bit hopefully. Looking forward to it.

north aontroim gael

What happened to the Ballycastle social media coverage? Used to be one of the best accounts in the County, looks like they handed the reigns to a 16 year old at the weekend.