Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

trump picked the wrong enemy.
Leaking info to get a Special Counsel was senior hurling
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Hardy

omochain

Apparently she was watching the Diamondbacks last night and slept it out this morning. She did show up this afternoon and tweeted out what McCain really meant. :D

stew

Quote from: J70 on June 08, 2017, 05:38:43 PM
Quote from: stew on June 07, 2017, 02:36:26 PM
Quote from: Gmac on June 06, 2017, 09:18:38 PM
How does bill Maher still have his show on hbo after using the n word last Friday ?

He is an uber liberal who has dated a plethora of african american women, he cool, hes hip and did I mention he is a liberal so is above reproach!

Stop your ridiculous whining.

Ah, bad day at the office yesterday snowflake!  :)

Should the man be fired for using the N word or not 70?

I loved yesterday, the looney liberal lefts attack dog looked very bad, i.e the press thanks to the coward Comey, Loretta Lynch seems to be fucked down the road and the democrats were shown up for the horrible c***ts they are! Add in the fact Labour and Corbyn had a great night and the conservatives shat the bed it was a tremendous political day for decency on two fronts, thousand of miles apart.  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

stew

Quote from: J70 on June 08, 2017, 05:48:46 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on June 07, 2017, 04:15:53 PM
Quote from: omochain on June 07, 2017, 12:15:51 AM
Quote from: foxcommander on June 06, 2017, 10:55:17 PM
"Obama is a decent, thoughtful, intelligent gentleman who tried his best in the face of obdurate Republican obstructionism. He pulled the economy out of the ditch, did a pretty good job at pushing the Healthcare system in the right direction and was the model for the highest standards of family values.

For lots of Folks though...he does have one big drawback."

If you mean his furthering of certain agendas you'd be correct. 8 years of dismantling america. Great Job.
That man wouldn't know decent if it kicked him repeatedly in the nuts.

Now we know you're on the serious wind up!

No wind up. Obama is a very decent man.
Just because the right keep saying something, does not mean it is true.
All the economic stats and indicators say he did a great job despite the best efforts of Mitch McTurtle & Co
You lot are so transparent.. you keep on using plays from Goebbels play book. Lie repeat, lie repeat and on and you think that will make it true.

Now can you please explain how Obama dismantled America?

Substitute decent for smarmy piece of work. The whole Moneygall episode still churns my stomach and cheerleading eejits bought it hook line and sinker. The cringe factor was 100%

Repeating the "Change" mantra doesn't make it true. Poor brainwashed liberals.

The current polarisation of the USA is evidence enough of obama's policies, enough to ensure that someone who opposed his ideals was elected as president, albeit 4 (or 8!!) years too late. His pandering to certain groups showed where his true "change" aims lay.

Right, because the US was such a united, happy place before 2008.

There was no Rush Limbaugh, no Fox News, no Tom DeLay or Newt Gingrich, no Clinton witch hunts, no congressional staffers intimidating election staff in Florida, no Swiftboat campaign, no ludicrous demonization and intimidation of anyone who questioned GW Bush and the move to Iraq war (Dixie Chicks FFS!), no GOP anti-gay campaigns etc. etc.

Maybe you were born yesterday, but the rest of us weren't.

Listen kid, the left own the media in the states, they own the Universities are they are all as corrupt as f**k! I love it that the democrats hung Comey out to dry and then, when he started to turn on Trump they fell silent and supported him, now, a few hours after his testimony they have egg plastered all over their faces and Trump is more secure than ever, long live this version of the democrats, they are absolutely useless, toothless and and completely unfit to govern, everything they touch turns to shit.  ;D
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

J70

Quote from: stew on June 09, 2017, 08:18:54 AM
Quote from: J70 on June 08, 2017, 05:48:46 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on June 07, 2017, 04:15:53 PM
Quote from: omochain on June 07, 2017, 12:15:51 AM
Quote from: foxcommander on June 06, 2017, 10:55:17 PM
"Obama is a decent, thoughtful, intelligent gentleman who tried his best in the face of obdurate Republican obstructionism. He pulled the economy out of the ditch, did a pretty good job at pushing the Healthcare system in the right direction and was the model for the highest standards of family values.

For lots of Folks though...he does have one big drawback."

If you mean his furthering of certain agendas you'd be correct. 8 years of dismantling america. Great Job.
That man wouldn't know decent if it kicked him repeatedly in the nuts.

Now we know you're on the serious wind up!

No wind up. Obama is a very decent man.
Just because the right keep saying something, does not mean it is true.
All the economic stats and indicators say he did a great job despite the best efforts of Mitch McTurtle & Co
You lot are so transparent.. you keep on using plays from Goebbels play book. Lie repeat, lie repeat and on and you think that will make it true.

Now can you please explain how Obama dismantled America?

Substitute decent for smarmy piece of work. The whole Moneygall episode still churns my stomach and cheerleading eejits bought it hook line and sinker. The cringe factor was 100%

Repeating the "Change" mantra doesn't make it true. Poor brainwashed liberals.

The current polarisation of the USA is evidence enough of obama's policies, enough to ensure that someone who opposed his ideals was elected as president, albeit 4 (or 8!!) years too late. His pandering to certain groups showed where his true "change" aims lay.

Right, because the US was such a united, happy place before 2008.

There was no Rush Limbaugh, no Fox News, no Tom DeLay or Newt Gingrich, no Clinton witch hunts, no congressional staffers intimidating election staff in Florida, no Swiftboat campaign, no ludicrous demonization and intimidation of anyone who questioned GW Bush and the move to Iraq war (Dixie Chicks FFS!), no GOP anti-gay campaigns etc. etc.

Maybe you were born yesterday, but the rest of us weren't.

Listen kid, the left own the media in the states, they own the Universities are they are all as corrupt as f**k! I love it that the democrats hung Comey out to dry and then, when he started to turn on Trump they fell silent and supported him, now, a few hours after his testimony they have egg plastered all over their faces and Trump is more secure than ever, long live this version of the democrats, they are absolutely useless, toothless and and completely unfit to govern, everything they touch turns to shit.  ;D

Spare us the media shite - you know f**king well that's a load of bollocks.

And Trump is by no means out of the woods. Coney punted to Mueller on the obstruction of justice, but left no doubt that he was fired due to his refusal to back off on the investigation. He also unequivocally called the president of the US a bald-faced liar.

Trump was never going to be impeached as that is a political issue and he has the congress, but he is continually being exposed for the narcissistic, corrupt, sorry excuse for a human being that he is.
He may not be impeached, but that stuff takes a serious toll on the implementation of any political agenda, as the useless **** is finding out.

Bask in that!

heganboy

Quote from: stew on June 09, 2017, 08:18:54 AMI love it that the democrats hung Comey out to dry and then, when he started to turn on Trump they fell silent and supported him, now, a few hours after his testimony they have egg plastered all over their faces and Trump is more secure than ever, long live this version of the democrats, they are absolutely useless, toothless and and completely unfit to govern, everything they touch turns to shit.  ;D

Stew,
I'm not sure you and the rest of us live in the same version of reality

The interesting question is going to be what will the next election cycles bring to the fray in terms of educating voters and providing facts. All politicians in the US have been on this tenuous connection with reality based on the polarization of press coverage, so that the broadcasters can line their pockets.

The current president may even get another term, but I don't think we have reached the zenith of hate speech, foreign governments and fake news influencing the aging masses.

When the former FBI director calls the President of the United States a liar, and the speaker of the house says it was perfectly understandable that he behaved like that, as he doesn't really know how government works, and the interpretation of observers is that Trump is more secure than ever, it is clear that there is a significant problem.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

seafoid

As soon as Trump's poll numbers go below 30 his days will be numbered.  The GOP need him for votes but when he goes too far he will become expendable.

foxcommander

I'm loving the fact that CNN & Co are being shown up for the liars they are and purveyors of fake news.
You have Warren, Al Green, Waters & co with steam coming out of their ears as they thought they might have a shot at impeachment.

Where is Eamon these days? I've a question to ask him :D

and how sad is it that you have all these liberals lining up to get in to watch the hearing. It's not a U2 concert. Some waiting from 4am to get in. Then you have bars opening up to show live coverage. insane.

Long live President Trump.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

Hardy

Quote from: seafoid on June 09, 2017, 04:08:01 PM
As soon as Trump's poll numbers go below 30 his days will be numbered.  The GOP need him for votes but when he goes too far he will become expendable.

And presumably they'd prefer Republican President Pence anyway so, a bit like Fianna Fail biding their time before forcing the election, I imagine it's just a matter of Congress Republicans taking their time until they decide which outrage they'll choose as the vehicle for impeachment. It won't be hard. There are several every week. And they'll look like good guys doing the right thing.

President Pence - now there's a whole other weekend away with the DUP, but that's for another day. 

heganboy

Impeachment requires majority vote, not possible.

The president is a liar says the newly sacked director of the FBI
Russia did interfere in the election
Special investigator has all the evidence, his call.
Dodd Frank shut down against the banks advice and No-one noticed​

somehow this is normal. Four legs good two legs bad.

The US tax and electoral system is broken. The right to free speech has been so bastardized that wall to wall opinions are characterized as news.

The people of the US are been screwed by a system that is in no way shape or form set up to provide for them.

I may disagree with many of the posters here but their right to an opinion is absolute. Sadly the right to provide misinformation and to solicit their opinion against their best interest is being well catered to. The myth of the American dream which is now out of the reach of 99.99% of the population is being used to drive votes. What do you mean health care and education, if you follow your dream and become a billionaire, you wouldn't want to pay tax would you? Hell no I wouldn't. Well then vote like you were a billionaire!
Women's rights? Education? Billionaires don't care about that.
Fair and balanced? Course we are, says so in the slogan doesn't it?
Loony left taking our jobs, our money, our way of life. Course they are President said so didn't he? Believe him, he keeps saying it.

Russia should be our friends, they have no interest in screwing with us.
China are taking our jobs, these deals are bad, very bad for the American people I'm going to renegotiate, I do deals.

You know what let's vote for him, he's a successful businessman, what's the worst that could happen, and anyway I hate Hillary.

Paul Ryan "the president is new at this, he's new to government, so he's not steeped in the long-running protocols that's established between DOJ, FBI, and White Houses. He's just new to this."

When we keep presenting opinions on either side as facts, and we demonize other opinions you get a polarized society. Lowest common denominator gets the most votes and everything is presented as being in the interest of the lowest common denominator. which is apparently the coal mining industry in the US, which to be clear employs less people than Arby's and according to the CEO of the biggest coal company in the nation said Trump can't bring those jobs back.

Stew and Fox, I disagree with you entirely. But I don't see an option in the current political system in the US that provides something for your well being in a manner that makes you happy.  So I'm stuck with your rants and I'm sure I will snap back at a few of them.

In the meantime to all with an interest in US politics. Read, educate yourselves, look at US history and look at economic distribution by area and industry. Look at migration patterns, aging population demographics and youth demographics. Look to the future and how you'll deal with it, because now is already the past.

And to prove that economists occasionally get stuff right, Mr Keynes once said, "in the long run we are all dead" so there's that to look forward to.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Hardy

Quote from: heganboy on June 09, 2017, 05:07:59 PM

My post was presenting a possible scenario that would produce the majority vote.

I agree 100% with the rest of your post. Actually I agree 942% and let no elitist expert try to tell me that's impossible. It's a private fact of my own.

omochain

Well said boy from orchard and strawberry land, your Sandhill education serves you well.
I would not be as generous as you with my attribution of blame for dissemination of misinformation. The right have managed to use false equivalence to pull the "truth" right of Attila the Hun.

seafoid

Quote from: heganboy on June 09, 2017, 05:07:59 PM

The president is a liar says the newly sacked director of the FBI
Russia did interfere in the election
Special investigator has all the evidence, his call.
Dodd Frank shut down against the banks advice and No-one noticed​

somehow this is normal. Four legs good two legs bad.

The US tax and electoral system is broken. The right to free speech has been so bastardized that wall to wall opinions are characterized as news.

The people of the US are been screwed by a system that is in no way shape or form set up to provide for them.

I may disagree with many of the posters here but their right to an opinion is absolute. Sadly the right to provide misinformation and to solicit their opinion against their best interest is being well catered to. The myth of the American dream which is now out of the reach of 99.99% of the population is being used to drive votes. What do you mean health care and education, if you follow your dream and become a billionaire, you wouldn't want to pay tax would you? Hell no I wouldn't. Well then vote like you were a billionaire!
Women's rights? Education? Billionaires don't care about that.
Fair and balanced? Course we are, says so in the slogan doesn't it?
Loony left taking our jobs, our money, our way of life. Course they are President said so didn't he? Believe him, he keeps saying it.

Russia should be our friends, they have no interest in screwing with us.
China are taking our jobs, these deals are bad, very bad for the American people I'm going to renegotiate, I do deals.

You know what let's vote for him, he's a successful businessman, what's the worst that could happen, and anyway I hate Hillary.

Paul Ryan "the president is new at this, he's new to government, so he's not steeped in the long-running protocols that's established between DOJ, FBI, and White Houses. He's just new to this."

When we keep presenting opinions on either side as facts, and we demonize other opinions you get a polarized society. Lowest common denominator gets the most votes and everything is presented as being in the interest of the lowest common denominator. which is apparently the coal mining industry in the US, which to be clear employs less people than Arby's and according to the CEO of the biggest coal company in the nation said Trump can't bring those jobs back.

Stew and Fox, I disagree with you entirely. But I don't see an option in the current political system in the US that provides something for your well being in a manner that makes you happy.  So I'm stuck with your rants and I'm sure I will snap back at a few of them.

In the meantime to all with an interest in US politics. Read, educate yourselves, look at US history and look at economic distribution by area and industry. Look at migration patterns, aging population demographics and youth demographics. Look to the future and how you'll deal with it, because now is already the past.

And to prove that economists occasionally get stuff right, Mr Keynes once said, "in the long run we are all dead" so there's that to look forward to.
Impeachment may be possible in 2018 when the GOP loses the midterms. The GOP will be loyal for as long as he bring in the votes.
Also one of the Dem Senators was on Morning Joe Yesterday. They have done nothing since the inauguration. Because Trump has done nothing. There isn't going to be an infrastructure bill.
He is useless.

J70

Quote from: foxcommander on June 09, 2017, 04:34:35 PM

I'm loving the fact that CNN & Co are being shown up for the liars they are and purveyors of fake news.
You have Warren, Al Green, Waters & co with steam coming out of their ears as they thought they might have a shot at impeachment.

Where is Eamon these days? I've a question to ask him :D

and how sad is it that you have all these liberals lining up to get in to watch the hearing. It's not a U2 concert. Some waiting from 4am to get in. Then you have bars opening up to show live coverage. insane.

Long live President Trump.

What "fake news", specifically?

And what exactly is it that Trump has and will do that you would like him around for a long time?