2010 BDO World Darts.

Started by upmonaghansayswe, January 04, 2010, 04:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GalwayBayBoy

upmonaghansayswe

What a cracker between Woods and Wagner. Wagner on a tie break 4 3 in sets. 

anportmorforjfc

Brilliant, that woods is a cocky bastard

charlie linkbox

What time is McCloskey throwing at tomorrow?

Can't find the schedule on the BBC website.

tyroneboi

Quote from: upmonaghansayswe on January 05, 2010, 09:32:58 PM

It was so bad it was hard not to watch it! how many doubles did they miss between them??

upmonaghansayswe

Quote from: charlie linkbox on January 05, 2010, 10:00:49 PM
What time is McCloskey throwing at tomorrow?

Can't find the schedule on the BBC website.

9:15 or thereabouts
Quote from: tyroneboi on January 05, 2010, 10:12:29 PM
Quote from: upmonaghansayswe on January 05, 2010, 09:32:58 PM

It was so bad it was hard not to watch it! how many doubles did they miss between them??

Apologises, must remember to add "relatively speaking of course" to the end of each post.

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on January 05, 2010, 03:48:30 PM
Quote from: Captain Black on January 05, 2010, 11:27:44 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/other_sports/darts/8440534.stm

painful to watch...

First round nerves my arse. He's pished as a fart. He nearly fell over at one point.

I agree, no nerves that.  Funny all the same!

upmonaghansayswe

Good show from your Dave Chisnall fella. Bit of a fligher when he gets going. Finished with 96.7 average. Best so far. Plays Hankey. Should be a good one.

upmonaghansayswe

Looks like McCloskey will be up early. There hasnt been much competition tonight. 

upmonaghansayswe

Oh it was hard viewing. McCloskey lost 4-1. Was 2-1, 2 all in the 4th and your man checked out a shang18 when McCloskey had something handyish. Went further downhill from there.

gerry

Quote from: upmonaghansayswe on January 05, 2010, 12:45:03 PM
Gurney is from Derry, sorry Londonderry as he would prefer!. No Mr.Fleet couldn`t even master the art of transferring a dart from left hand to right without dropping it. Basic error at this level :). Kinda felt sorry for him. Travelling half way around the world for that.

he was lucky to get through the last match

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

From the Bunker

Chissie and Wolfie in what should be a novel final.

BDO is dead on it's knees. The comentary teams have been struggling to keep people watching. Bobby George looks bored/embarassed and O'Shea, Adams and Hankey looked bored up till later rounds. Adams (bar Phillips-ish) has had a piss walk to the final.  With most (ambitious) Players going to PDO, BDO deend on young talent coming up and there was no signs of it this year.

Look, as a terrestrial TV person and a romantic it saddens me to see its demise.

Trevor Hill

How much would you get for Bobby George if you took him into one of those cash4gold shops?

whiskeysteve

Quote from: Trevor Hill on January 09, 2010, 11:22:16 PM
How much would you get for Bobby George if you took him into one of those cash4gold shops?

He wins his 'trinkets' out of those machines in the amusements with the mechanical pickers.

"Cor blimey, i've won me a necklice i avvv!"
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w