Watching GAA online

Started by SLIGONIAN, January 31, 2013, 05:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SLIGONIAN

Went on to setanta to see if I can watch their games online. It's says u have to have sky, eircom or UPC. So how do people watch abroad???????
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

cadence

google a stream or go to the pub.

theoriginalmup

Or download overplay,net. Then you have RTE Player or league games on TG4

Syferus

Don't worry Sligonian, I'll get nice and close to the Sligo bench on Sunday and really undermine Walsh's confidence while Rossie flair overtakes ye on the field. 'Twill be like you're there yourself!

The best thing for watching stuff aboard is a proxy that lets you use an Irish IP, I'd certainly stump up the cash for a paid one for however long you're aboard because public ones will be very unreliable when you need decent speeds for a video feed. Others would know better than me what the best proxy services for Irish IPs are.

ballela-angel

I just signed up for Saturday's Down V Tyrone game on Setanta here in the US without any bother
That awkward moment - Not sure if you do have free time or if you're just forgetting everything!

theoriginalmup

SLIGONIAN

ya i have a irish ip address, will send you pm ballela-angel, i am able to watch skygo here so was thinking of geting setanta on sky and watching it through skygo...

"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

theticklemister

will ye be able to get setanta online (through haha sport or my2p or as such) tomorrow night for the double header in dublin???? Just checking to see what else is on tomorrow night and the man utd and english rugby are on at the same time so I have no chance in any of the bars.

J70

I use Premier Sports on UStream in the US. Think its $70 for league season. Championship season last year was $200. Well worth it,.

theticklemister

Quote from: J70 on February 01, 2013, 06:32:01 PM
I use Premier Sports on UStream in the US. Think its $70 for league season. Championship season last year was $200. Well worth it,.

Im still ireland here.any stream?

theticklemister

Lads croke park games online. Go to hahasport.com and go to other sports; scroll down the list and it should be there.

theticklemister

stream is good enough on hahasport http://88.80.15.211/b00ha/20130201/vv510bc34c402ee202083998-518467.html.

Rodney i take it ye have to be an eircom customer to avail of the eirecom sports hub

mayo.mick

mayo for sam-don't ask me what year! :-)
https://michaelmaye.com/mayo-gaa-photos/
@mayo_mick

Nally Stand

Any Tyrone/Down streams? Destination newry just radio commentary?
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

mick999