Bertie Ahern gets heros welcome...WTF

Started by SLIGONIAN, November 28, 2010, 04:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SLIGONIAN

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/onlookers-baffled-by-ahern-fanfare-2439371.html

Could someone explain this to me, this gangster is the most responsible for the shite we are in, looking after his cronies, but here a crowd from Cork giving him a heros welcome. What the fck is going on?

Imagine he knows what hes done and all he gets is goodwill for screwing us, ffs he even gets to write in a paper not that he isnt getting enough money from his pension..
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

Tony Baloney

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on November 28, 2010, 04:30:55 PM
http://www.independent.ie/national-news/onlookers-baffled-by-ahern-fanfare-2439371.html

Could someone explain this to me, this gangster is the most responsible for the shite we are in, looking after his cronies, but here a crowd from Cork giving him a heros welcome. What the fck is going on?

Imagine he knows what hes done and all he gets is goodwill for screwing us, ffs he even gets to write in a paper not that he isnt getting enough money from his pension..
There is your answer ^

mylestheslasher

I wouldn't pick on Cork - you could round up a crowd of these retards in any county. FFS 20% of people in Donegal STILL voted for FF in the recent by election. The only thing that should be rounded up for that smarmy little f**ker is a firing squad.

pintsofguinness

Irish people take it up the hole shocker  :-\
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

caughtredhanded

Totally baffled by this, how would any FF polititian have the balls to walk into the middle of a crowd right now. I'd automaticly assume they would want to 'bate the lining outa yeh'

lawnseed

its what we do best pints, we've been doing it for centuries. irish people have been screwing each over since the start of our recorded history. our old mates the brits know this and they used it throughout the past 40 years here in norn iron. the europeans know it too, you can bet cowan and co have been promised cosy jobs with huge pensions in brussels when the whole thing cools down provided they hang the country out to dry.    i mentioned in conversation 2 years ago that bertie should be in mountjoy and got into a serious arguement with a couple of monaghan lads. he had the whole place conned they just cant see it. i honestly dont think that even if he came straight out and said "i made absolute shite out of you lot and now i'm living it up" that anybody would take any notice ::). people in the north are much more politically aware folk down south are getting what people in the trade call 'bought knowledge' its costing the country a fortune to find out just what a fekker bertie is. cj haughey once described him as the most treacherous member of his cabinet says it all
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Celt_Man

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on November 28, 2010, 04:30:55 PM

oh jaysus.... no no no no

GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Sure he gets a heros welcome wherever he goes, RTE had him as a regular feature up until quite recently. I actually feel a little sorry for Brian Cowan and Brian Lenihan when you think of the deserved grief they are getting, yet the puppetmaster has got off scotfree. It must really get to the two Brians.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

lawnseed

i heard Bertie on radio artificial six county statelet about a month ago when he was on talking (vividly) about his fond memories of the late Jim dougal (veteran bbc reporter) i immediately rang to see if i could ask him how he could remember so much about a man like dougal but couldn't remember a thing about who gave him large gifts of cash around the same time. needless to say the good old beeb were more interested in morning their friend ala Gerry Ryan than letting a licence payer cross examine a crook.

magpie seanie

Quote from: mylestheslasher on November 28, 2010, 04:59:56 PM
I wouldn't pick on Cork - you could round up a crowd of these retards in any county. FFS 20% of people in Donegal STILL voted for FF in the recent by election. The only thing that should be rounded up for that smarmy little f**ker is a firing squad.

Did you see the FG and Labour candidates? It was a tough ask for people who would not vote SF. O'Domhnaill is good enough and Donegal SW would be well advised that if they're to return any FF candidate in the General Election is should only be him.

On the main topic it does amaze me how teflon the teflon one has proven to be. He is still adored by loads of people. He should be in jail. Way more to blame than Cowen and that's saying something.

isourboydownyet

well he is in the right place for that as we all know how cork deal with fallen hereos

mylestheslasher

Quote from: magpie seanie on November 29, 2010, 12:45:21 PM

Did you see the FG and Labour candidates? It was a tough ask for people who would not vote SF. O'Domhnaill is good enough and Donegal SW would be well advised that if they're to return any FF candidate in the General Election is should only be him.

On the main topic it does amaze me how teflon the teflon one has proven to be. He is still adored by loads of people. He should be in jail. Way more to blame than Cowen and that's saying something.

Yes, those terrible FG and Labour candidates were so bad that people voted for someone who champions the policies of FF, a party who have just bankrupted the republic and signed away our economic sovereignty ::) Face the facts Seanie, the 20% voted FF because thats what they do. They are sheep for the most part that can't think for themselves outside some pathetic loyalty linked to family custom. In fact if FF detonated a nuclear bomb in a orphanage in Donegal town these 20% would still vote for them. So stop waffling on about the quality of the opposition cos it doesn't matter to them.

lawnseed

i read another ff td has had a court order against him over a land deal/development this time only for 1.5million the bank is not named in the star but i'm willing to bet its anglo. these fellas simply cannot serve two masters they work for the banks first, then themselves and the irish people come a very poor third. JAIL THEM

lawnseed

good old bertie page 27 the irish star, bertie has donated a pair of cufflinks given to him by some yank while on his lecture tour they feature the tricolour and the stars and stripes 'hand painted' ooohhh!!! the proceed of the auction will go toward cancer research. hooraay for bertie ::)

lawnseed

just a little up date on the teflon one. bertie is off to world economic conference in the middle east to represent ireland (its not a joke) i suppose they'll have him up during an interval as light entertainment or sit him at the front as the prefect examplle of how not to run a country, or maybe he can give them all tips on how to line your own pockets and get away with it.. >:( oh hold on that only happens here >:(