Started by SLIGONIAN, November 09, 2010, 12:40:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SLIGONIAN

"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

ziggysego

haha I bet he couldn't his luck, no-one tried to stop him  :D
Testing Accessibility

gallsman

Saw this on Youtube the other day. Watch the celebrations - he goes for a shoulder bump with the biggest player on the team and gets flattened!

AZOffaly

I think that would be an illegal snap. Penalty - 5 yards.

thejuice

Theres a been a few variations on that play over the years. There was another one where the QB walks slowly over to the ref like he's about to hand him the ball and then legs it.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Banana Man

hard to believe they just let him walk through like that, harder to believe is that a high school team has access to such facilities  :o

Zapatista

Seems like it was all planned with the manager. Looks like they were all in on it. He is arguing with the manager then taps the guy on the sholder and says something (along the lines of 'here give me the ball wud ye') and the guy hands him the ball. I think the opposition thought he was protesting about something.

AZOffaly

Quote from: Mac Eoghain on November 09, 2010, 01:49:03 PM
QuoteI think that would be an illegal snap

I think that would be an incorrect assumption. Penalty - nothing really.

As long as ball doesnt go forward nothing wrong with it.

You are correct. In Canadian Football it must be between the legs, but not in any other variations of american football.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Banana Man on November 09, 2010, 01:59:11 PM
hard to believe they just let him walk through like that, harder to believe is that a high school team has access to such facilities  :o

look at this place

http://thepigskindoctors.com/2010/04/texas-high-school-gets-60-million-football-stadium/

RedandGreenSniper

Great clip. But could you imagine a fella trying to walk forward a few yards like that in GAA, he'd get knocked back on his hole, combined with shouts from the line 'where's it from ref?'!
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

Canalman

Quote from: Banana Man on November 09, 2010, 01:59:11 PM

No surprise to me that a High School over there has such a ground. Absolutely amazing the facilities some High Schools have. (Public Schools excepted).
Recenty saw a High School astro stadium on the New Jersey side of the Lincoln Tunnel which would put us alll to shame here in Ireland. The NY posters here will probably know th eone I am talking about as it is on way to NJ Turnpike.

Orior

Who would have come up with that play? The Quarterback himself?

Its brilliant - wish I'd thought of it.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Banana Man

QuoteQuote from: Banana Man on Today at 01:59:11 PM
hard to believe they just let him walk through like that, harder to believe is that a high school team has access to such facilities 

look at this place

http://thepigskindoctors.com/2010/04/texas-high-school-gets-60-million-football-stadium/

that's nuts, I've led a sheltered life  :D