Joe Brolly

Started by randomtask, July 31, 2011, 05:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxy

Quote from: lurganblue on April 06, 2016, 01:24:06 PM
Quote from: Main Street on April 05, 2016, 08:22:01 PM
Quote from: omaghjoe on April 05, 2016, 07:24:06 PM
The article is pretty much spot on but I would have difficulty in believing a Derry man shouted for Tyrone ever.

Maybe it was Joe doing it to wind up Spillane and smelly Colm
Of course there's good will from most Ulster folk towards Tyrone in the circumstance of an AI final.

It's just some  Tyronies don't have the grace to recognise or acknowledge the good will gesture. ;D

Went the 2005 final on my lonesome with the full intention of supporting Tyrone.... by jaysus they dont make it easy to like them though  ;)

I was a big fan of Tyrone until I met some people from there.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

twohands!!!

Quote from: Jinxy on April 06, 2016, 08:51:36 PM
Quote from: lurganblue on April 06, 2016, 01:24:06 PM
Quote from: Main Street on April 05, 2016, 08:22:01 PM
Quote from: omaghjoe on April 05, 2016, 07:24:06 PM
The article is pretty much spot on but I would have difficulty in believing a Derry man shouted for Tyrone ever.

Maybe it was Joe doing it to wind up Spillane and smelly Colm
Of course there's good will from most Ulster folk towards Tyrone in the circumstance of an AI final.

It's just some  Tyronies don't have the grace to recognise or acknowledge the good will gesture. ;D

Went the 2005 final on my lonesome with the full intention of supporting Tyrone.... by jaysus they dont make it easy to like them though  ;)

I was a big fan of Tyrone until I met some people from there.

Similar to a line I heard in a pub - "I like Tyrone, I just don't like Tyrone people"

stew

Getting diesel in the moy this morning, I was pulled for being an armagh man by a tube that saw my armagh emblems on the car, apparently we are a shower of bastards that got what we deserved last Sunday, I simply said he was right, we beat Derry and fully deserved to do so, I always thought down were the worst shower if bastards in the gee, I am having second thoughts.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

J70

Quote from: stew on April 09, 2016, 03:36:50 PM
Getting diesel in the moy this morning, I was pulled for being an armagh man by a tube that saw my armagh emblems on the car, apparently we are a shower of b**tards that got what we deserved last Sunday, I simply said he was right, we beat Derry and fully deserved to do so, I always thought down were the worst shower if b**tards in the gee, I am having second thoughts.

There's bastards in every county.

rrhf

Gold

Quote from: J70 on April 09, 2016, 04:38:24 PM
Getting diesel in the moy this morning, I was pulled for being an armagh man by a tube that saw my armagh emblems on the car, apparently we are a shower of b**tards that got what we deserved last Sunday, I simply said he was right, we beat Derry and fully deserved to do so, I always thought down were the worst shower if b**tards in the gee, I am having second thoughts.

There's b**tards in every county.

The Rossies
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

muppet

Have you moved back?
MWWSI 2017

reddgnhand

Yeah that really happened.

rrhf

Like moy is cheaper than Armagh for diesel...

reddgnhand

Quote from: rrhf on April 09, 2016, 06:10:09 PM
Like moy is cheaper than Armagh for diesel...

And everyone you meet in it is from Armagh. No harm in trying to better themselves.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: hardstation on April 09, 2016, 08:12:35 PM
Let me get this straight. In a village on the Tyrone/Armagh border a man decided to call a complete stranger and the rest of his county "a shower of b**tards" in a totally random verbal attack?
That's hard to believe.
Told in the context of Tyrone people being scum it's totally believable  ;)

reddgnhand

Let me get this straight. In a village on the Tyrone/Armagh border a man decided to call a complete stranger and the rest of his county "a shower of b**tards" in a totally random verbal attack?
That's hard to believe.

Stew was on the beer last night. Probably dreamt it.

Jinxy

That's hard to believe.

A Tyrone man, to be fair.
I believe him.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

reddgnhand

Quote from: Jinxy on April 09, 2016, 10:08:00 PM
That's hard to believe.

A Tyrone man, to be fair.
I believe him.

Jinxy you must be on the beer with stew.

Over the Bar

As rrhf suggests, is it not more likely that this fella knew ye and yer shower and the fact you had "Armagh AI Champs 2002" air-freshners hanging from your HiAce van  like haemorrhoids from a 50 yr old prossy was mere coincidence??