Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: StGallsGAA on May 19, 2018, 09:13:33 PM
Quote from: Geoff Tipps on May 19, 2018, 09:09:57 PM
"Our team without Lukaku, Fellaini we don't have presence". I'd be embarrassed and angry if Mourinho was manager of my club.
I'd be embarrassed if my club has won a solitary league cup in 10 years....

You're clearly emotional tonight  ;D
The best thing you can do now is head to bed. 7 sleeps till Kiev.

StGallsGAA

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on May 19, 2018, 09:44:05 PM
Quote from: StGallsGAA on May 19, 2018, 09:13:33 PM
"Our team without Lukaku, Fellaini we don't have presence". I'd be embarrassed and angry if Mourinho was manager of my club.
I'd be embarrassed if my club has won a solitary league cup in 10 years....

You're clearly emotional tonight  ;D
The best thing you can do now is head to bed. 7 sleeps till Kiev.

We won't get too emotional over an FA Cup.  Like Istanbul have you the paving slabs all packed to drop onto waiters heads in Kiev?

stiffler

Quote from: Captain Obvious on May 19, 2018, 08:52:54 PM
Quote from: Minder on May 19, 2018, 08:10:34 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on May 19, 2018, 07:41:44 PM
34 % possession must be the lowest ever for a cup final winning team? even big underdogs Wigan got 48% possession v Manchester City in 2013 final.

Still obsessed with the possession  figures, they mean nothing
Can you recall a side winning a FA cup final with so little of the ball before? the other lads on here mentioned 2005 and 2001 finals however both Arsenal and Liverpool have much more possession than Chelsea had today and the only goal of the game today was penalty from an error don't forget.

For all Uniteds possession they done very little with it. Route 1 football looks like it will be here to stay at old Trafford for a while.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

mrdeeds

Rashford put in team to play Lukaku football.

screenexile

Thoroughly enjoyable end to the season I must say... not even a Community Shield in the trophy cabinet!!!

See you next year lads 😂😂

nrico2006

When did Liverpool last win anything?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Milltown Row2

Quote from: nrico2006 on May 20, 2018, 10:44:56 AM
When did Liverpool last win anything?

I think they'll win next week! I've £60 in account worked up over the last week! At 2/1 that's a brilliant price, though I might go for lifting the cup as it could finish 5-5!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

BennyCake

Lads would ye grow up with this Liverpool United rivalry. Ye Are not feckin' Mancs or Scousers and ye look ridiculous.

For the record, I'll be hoping Liverpool win next Sat. I've no money on them either. Just prefer to see them win.

magpie seanie

I am. Can't understand how any United fan wants this charade to continue. Hope he loses the dressingroom completely sooner rather than later so next season isn't a total wipeout when he's fired.

Maroon Manc

Nothing really to add, glad the season is over. There's no excuses next season.

Not looking forward to Saturday but a but more mature than I was in 05 when they last won it, thankfully there's a world cup round the corner.

Maroon Manc

Quote from: magpie seanie on May 21, 2018, 10:25:04 AM

I am. Can't understand how any United fan wants this charade to continue. Hope he loses the dressingroom completely sooner rather than later so next season isn't a total wipeout when he's fired.

Amongst my mates and we're all mancs there's only one who wants rid of him and he didn't want him in the first place. Everyone the same as me and will wait and see what happens next season.

magpie seanie

Quote from: Maroon Manc on May 21, 2018, 10:49:37 AM

Amongst my mates and we're all mancs there's only one who wants rid of him and he didn't want him in the first place. Everyone the same as me and will wait and see what happens next season.

Tell him I'm with him! He sounds like a smart guy.  ;D

Maroon Manc

Quote from: magpie seanie on May 21, 2018, 10:50:35 AM

Sorry to tell you Seanie he's the one one who talks the most nonsense when it comes to football.  ;D

He did manage to get a club Wembley ticket for £90 minutes before the kick off which just shows it pays to be patient.

magpie seanie

Quote from: Maroon Manc on May 21, 2018, 10:56:04 AM
Quote from: magpie seanie on May 21, 2018, 10:50:35 AM

Sorry to tell you Seanie he's the one one who talks the most nonsense when it comes to football.  ;D

He did manage to get a club Wembley ticket for £90 minutes before the kick off which just shows it pays to be patient.

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day. And he's right here. There's only one way this is going and I think deep down every United fan knows it.

Questioning the commitment of players again and more bizarre comments post match. His second season everywhere else has been his best season. He has never lasted more than 3. A lot of history to be reversed if next season is to be what we all hope it will be.

GJL

So how good is this Brazilian guy Fred?