Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyCake

Quote from: screenexile on March 22, 2018, 03:39:45 PM
Strange one this I thought all you United lads would be singing from the same hymn sheet  :o :o :o :o

If you're referring to de Gea, he's a bread and butter keeper.

A few decent stops masks a lot of his poor positioning, narrowing the angles, spreading himself, dominance in the box, fielding ability etc.

I heard recently people describing him as Uniteds best ever. Better than Schmeichel or Van Der Sar? Me hole. He's absolutely nowhere near their standards.

OgraAnDun

Quote from: BennyCake on March 22, 2018, 06:47:36 PM
Strange one this I thought all you United lads would be singing from the same hymn sheet  :o :o :o :o

A few decent stops masks a lot of his poor positioning, narrowing the angles, spreading himself, dominance in the box, fielding ability etc.

I heard recently people describing him as Uniteds best ever. Better than Schmeichel or Van Der Sar? Me hole. He's absolutely nowhere near their standards.

Don't try too hard now.

Over the Bar

If he's even close to those two he's still better than every other keeper around so we'll be happy enough! 8)

magpie seanie

Is he a good defender? Can he kick if far up the pitch?

AZOffaly

Ara he's just a young Fellani :)

stew

I hope you are taking the piss on this thread, if not you dont know enough to know nothing.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

snoopdog

Quote from: stew on March 24, 2018, 08:53:16 PM

I hope you are taking the piss on this thread, if not you dont know enough to know nothing.
Please don't entertain this fool. Just a Scouse WUM. 

Minder

Quote from: snoopdog on March 24, 2018, 09:31:01 PM

Really? Don't think he has ever posted on the Liverpool thread & I had him down as a Utd fan. Youse are allowed to disagree, it isn't a cult
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

snoopdog

Quote from: Minder on March 24, 2018, 10:00:20 PM

Really? Don't think he has ever posted on the Liverpool thread & I had him down as a Utd fan. Youse are allowed to disagree, it isn't a cult
True everyone has their opinion. But de gea really a lucky keeper?  If that's not a wind up then I don't know.

quit yo jibbajabba

He never mentioned lucky.

Tis amazin what boys read at times and it not even there

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Minder on March 24, 2018, 10:00:20 PM

Agree with this post, but not BennyCake's take on De Gea.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

OgraAnDun

Judging by his posts on a range of things, he's just a WUM. When my opinions align with those of BennyCake, I have to do some soul searching as I realise I am probably on the wrong side of the spectrum.