Avondhu star

Meanwhile their Arab "brothers" are busy trading away with Israel
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

general_lee

Quote from: Avondhu star on March 31, 2018, 03:55:04 PM
Surprised you're not trying to justify the actions of your Israeli heroes

seafoid

Israel never wanted peace. Even if it had a Mandela leading it there would be no justice because the people are not interested. This is why younger US Jews are turning away.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Itchy

I'm sure the EU states will start expelling diplomats from this rogue state.

Avondhu star

Quote from: general_lee on March 31, 2018, 05:41:31 PM
Surprised you're not trying to justify the actions of your Israeli heroes

You couldn't find it on a map

seafoid

What sort of volumes as a % of Israeli GDP?
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

johnnycool

Quote from: seafoid on April 01, 2018, 06:09:06 AM

From my experiences Israeli goods (electronic mostly) are shipped into the EU , rebadged and then shipped into the Middle East.
Israel is propped up by western governments, not just America.

tonto1888

Quote from: Itchy on March 31, 2018, 10:39:28 PM
I'm sure the EU states will start expelling diplomats from this rogue state.

I wouldn't be holding your breath

give her dixie

The Israeli military brutally crushed a protest on the Gaza border led by tens of thousands of Palestinians, killing 15 and injuring 1,400. Journalist Max Blumenthal speaks of Israel's suffocating blockade of the strip and the biased media reporting on the "Great Return March."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=124&v=GE2qWjY4-MM
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

Avondhu star

Quote from: johnnycool on April 01, 2018, 07:25:14 AM
Quote from: seafoid on April 01, 2018, 06:09:06 AM

From my experiences Israeli goods (electronic mostly) are shipped into the EU , rebadged and then shipped into the Middle East.
Israel is propped up by western governments, not just America.
And all the anti Israel commentators are happy to support Israel by using Israeli mobile phone tachnology etc

give her dixie

They also gave medals to the soldiers in Derry in 1972.....

"Israel's Defense Minister Avigdor Liberman asserted that there will not be an international into the Gaza border clashes that left at least 16 Palestinians dead and hundreds injured."

"Israeli soldiers did what was necessary. I think all our soldiers deserve a medal," Lieberman told Army Radio Sunday. "As for a commission of inquiry – there won't be one."

https://forward.com/fast-forward/397936/israeli-soldiers-did-what-was-necessary-on-gaza-border-defense-minister/

give her dixie

The Israeli army posted a statement on Twitter on Saturday apparently accepting full responsibility for the killings a day earlier of 15 Palestinians as thousands took part in the Great March of Return in Gaza.

The army then quickly deleted the admission – as more evidence of war crimes by its soldiers came to light – but not before a copy was made by the human rights group B'Tselem.

The now-deleted tweet from the official @IDFSpokesperson account stated: "Yesterday we saw 30,000 people; we arrived prepared and with precise reinforcements. Nothing was carried out uncontrolled; everything was accurate and measured, and we know where every bullet landed."

https://electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abunimah/israel-admits-then-deletes-responsibility-gaza-killings

give her dixie

I always find that the Waterford Whispers are the only news site who tell the truth about what is really happening,
in their own satirical way....

"You Got Over Us Killing Kids On A Beach, You'll Get Over This"

In an effort to better explain the killings of at least 18 Palestinians attending a mass protest at the Gaza-Israel border, Israeli leader Benjamin Netanyahu reminded everyone about how they got over the fact Israeli forces killed some children playing on a beach four years ago.

"Guys, honestly there's no reason to get so worked up about the slaughter of innocent people. Just look how we all moved on from a targeted airstrike on some kids playing on a Gaza beach. Let's save ourselves some time and energy and just skip to the 'getting over it' part," Netanyahu confirmed.

Although Netanyahu was visibly relieved to be taking a break from accusations of corruption and bribery, he also appeared vexed by the insistence in some quarters that Palestinian lives carry value that is on par with other, non-Palestinian human beings.

"You got over us killing kids on a beach, you'll get over this I promise you. 9 kids were blown up as they played football and watched the World Cup on a nearby TV back in 2014. Starting to sound familiar? Yeah? This is the first time you've remembered that in a few years, correct? So all I ask is you do the same for this," Netanyahu added, urging people calling for investigations and inquiries into the latest killings to just relax already.

"Kids, women, the elderly, the innocent, these pesky terms used to humanise our soldier's target practice are helping no one. We've already investigated the next spate of killings and found ourselves not guilty so you can all move on, thank you".

http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2018/04/03/you-got-over-us-killing-kids-on-a-beach-youll-get-over-this/?utm_source=WWN_Facebook_Page&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_campaign=Social_Link&utm_content=Article

The Onion also had their take on the massacre

Teen On Birthright Trip Hadn't Expected To See So Many Dead Palestinians

JERUSALEM—Saying they were pretty hard to miss during her two-week visit to Israel, teenager Sarah Caplan told reporters Monday that she hadn't expected to see so many dead Palestinians on her Birthright trip.

"My friend Kate who came over last year said she noticed a couple, but this is way more dead Palestinians than I ever imagined," said Caplan, who explained that her tour group was prepared to see a few scattered bodies while driving around the country, but were completely caught off guard when they stumbled on entire groups of dead Palestinians near the Gaza border.

"It was cool to see the Western Wall, and we all got to ride camels in the desert, but we still saw a couple bodies there, too.

At first you think it's just this one-time thing and you don't worry about it, but pretty soon, you realize they are kind of everywhere.

They didn't really mention anything about this during the orientation."

Caplan was also surprised that there were so many people her age in the Israeli Defense Forces killing Palestinians.

https://www.theonion.com/teen-on-birthright-trip-hadn-t-expected-to-see-so-many-1824265633

macdanger2

Quote from: give her dixie on April 02, 2018, 02:27:33 AM
The Israeli army posted a statement on Twitter on Saturday apparently accepting full responsibility for the killings a day earlier of 15 Palestinians as thousands took part in the Great March of Return in Gaza.

The army then quickly deleted the admission – as more evidence of war crimes by its soldiers came to light – but not before a copy was made by the human rights group B'Tselem.

The now-deleted tweet from the official @IDFSpokesperson account stated: "Yesterday we saw 30,000 people; we arrived prepared and with precise reinforcements. Nothing was carried out uncontrolled; everything was accurate and measured, and we know where every bullet landed."

https://electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abunimah/israel-admits-then-deletes-responsibility-gaza-killings

Barely makes a ripple here, think I heard it mentioned briefly on one news report.

Avondhu star

Quote from: macdanger2 on April 05, 2018, 12:42:39 AM
Quote from: give her dixie on April 02, 2018, 02:27:33 AM

Barely makes a ripple here, think I heard it mentioned briefly on one news report.
You do realise there is a Royal Wedding coming up and Vogue Williams has a new hairstyle. The media have more to cover than conflicts in the Middle East