Author Topic: ANTRIM HURLING  (Read 4081750 times)

marty34

• View Profile
Re: ANTRIM HURLING
« Reply #38910 on: January 07, 2019, 08:35:47 PM »
meant to get to the game on sat but was working and never got to it. I see that all 6 forwards got on the score sheet and by all accounts it was a good run out for the panel.

Was a competitive enough game, Antrim obviously missing a few and that will only improve once players start coming back. Hopefully Cushendall players are not available till after St Paddy's day and that will give other players a better run in the team.

Was expecting more on the panel from some clubs but some players are still with their college teams I suspect and others may be carrying injuries

What size was the panel for this game?

Antrim had, I think about 21 there, not sure TBH,  few lads came on during the game

Young rice came on at half time for Ronan Molloy, big lad with pace to  but I canít remember who else
Darren Gleason the tipp goalie was on the line helping. Got talking to him heís a sound big lad.
Lots to work on for sure, well done to all the lads who weighed in. The Ref was a bit iffy looking 😊😊

Is Gleeson helping Antrim?

paddyjohn

• View Profile
« Reply #38911 on: January 07, 2019, 09:18:10 PM »
meant to get to the game on sat but was working and never got to it. I see that all 6 forwards got on the score sheet and by all accounts it was a good run out for the panel.

Was a competitive enough game, Antrim obviously missing a few and that will only improve once players start coming back. Hopefully Cushendall players are not available till after St Paddy's day and that will give other players a better run in the team.

Was expecting more on the panel from some clubs but some players are still with their college teams I suspect and others may be carrying injuries

What size was the panel for this game?

Antrim had, I think about 21 there, not sure TBH,  few lads came on during the game

Young rice came on at half time for Ronan Molloy, big lad with pace to  but I canít remember who else
Darren Gleason the tipp goalie was on the line helping. Got talking to him heís a sound big lad.
Lots to work on for sure, well done to all the lads who weighed in. The Ref was a bit iffy looking 😊😊

Is Gleeson helping Antrim?
[/quote

Itís his community service/punishment

Dunloy realist

• View Profile
« Reply #38912 on: January 14, 2019, 08:25:25 AM »
seemed to be another good win yesterday. James mcNaughton is shaping into a fine hurler as we all thought he would. 3-09 from yesterdays game is a great return.

Final against Westmeath this weekend. I assume it will be the same venue?
hurl like f**k boi!