Galway V Mayo R4 Qualifier

Started by Maroon Manc, July 01, 2019, 10:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellowcard

Colm Boyle has wasted some amount of ball this half. This game not over yet.

Ed Ricketts

Lead flatters Mayo, who haven't been that great. Few big blunders by the Galway keeper and #2 gifted Mayo a goal and a couple of points.
Doc would listen to any kind of nonsense and change it for you to a kind of wisdom.

Chimley

What a championship debut by Carr.
Cillian McDaid will give us nightmares in the future (hopefully  not starting tonight). He's a Rolls Royce of a footballer.

whitey

According to Mid West "Dublin Joe" is giving everything to Galway

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: whitey on July 06, 2019, 08:22:04 PM

Other way around.

dublin7

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on July 06, 2019, 08:27:14 PM
Quote from: whitey on July 06, 2019, 08:22:04 PM

Other way around.

If Mayo thought they got screwed by the ref the last time in Limerick they certainly can't complain tonight. Two goals are the difference but Galway have got nothing off the ref tonight. Cillian O'Connor at his usual antics and should have got a 2nd yellow. Can we call him "Mayo Joe" now

yellowcard

Galway have a serious set of forwards but flattered to deceive again. Shane Walsh is one of the most gifted forwards in the country but he had no impact on the game from open play.

Ed Ricketts

Dreadful attempt from Galway in those last 15 mins. Allowed themselves get sucked into scuffles all over the show and made too many rash stupid tackles. Killed any momentum they had. Mayo there for the taking, but very cynical and very smart finishing out the game.
Doc would listen to any kind of nonsense and change it for you to a kind of wisdom.

yellowcard

Would like to see a replay of the Comer bicycle kick attempt. I thought it was a scrappy enough contest but it had the goal of the season and a dramatic penalty save so there was still a bit of drama though.

Chimley

We're on target to get the sh*t kicked out of us in Kerry next weekend. A good Summer so far.

red hander

Think this Mayo team is treading water at this stage. Nearly beaten by an average Armagh team at home and made heavy work of an average Galway team. Before Mayo people start attacking, I'd love Mayo to win Sam, but can't see it

From the Bunker

Great result for the Crokers Super Duper 8's. Attendances will be up!

manfromdelmonte

Saint Gillian gets off again and gets his opponent booked
Are referees stupid or just plain biased?

From the Bunker

Quote from: red hander on July 06, 2019, 08:45:32 PM
Think this Mayo team is treading water at this stage. Nearly beaten by an average Armagh team at home and made heavy work of an average Galway team. Before Mayo people start attacking, I'd love Mayo to win Sam, but can't see it

Yeah, tell us something we don't know! Dads Army can't go on forever! Feck me they did their best against a Doped Dublin for nearly a decade. You can only go to the well so many time. But feck me they are a stubborn bunch!

Wildweasel74

Mayo don't fear Kerry. There be no hammering nxt week. Be no surprise if Mayo beat Kerry.