Galway V Mayo R4 Qualifier

Started by Maroon Manc, July 01, 2019, 10:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

An Fhairche Abu

Seen that reported in the Telegraph, Galway county board just as bad as their Mayo counterparts if that's the case.

Maroon Manc

Will either team have a fit midfielder on show, Aidan O'Sheas foot in a cast and Keegan is out.

macdanger2

Quote from: Maroon Manc on July 01, 2019, 03:22:42 PM
Will either team have a fit midfielder on show, Aidan O'Sheas foot in a cast and Keegan is out.

Was just about to ask about Keegan - where'd you get the above info?

Maroon Manc

Quote from: macdanger2 on July 01, 2019, 03:25:15 PM

In the CT.

https://www.con-telegraph.ie/news/roundup/articles/2019/07/01/4176351-mayo-midfield-injury-jinx-strikes-again/

Farrandeelin

What happened AOS?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

guy crouchback

i dont have much of a problem with limerick. good road down ground on the right side of town and good parking around about.
id have been disgusted if mayo went for the coin toss and too be honest unless you are from east mayo its as easy to get to limerick as it it is roscommon and a good deal easier to get in and out of it.

plus as i get older and as ill have young kids with me the option of having a seat is preferable to standing which would be the case in roscommon.

macdanger2

Quote from: Maroon Manc on July 01, 2019, 03:27:42 PM

In the CT.

https://www.con-telegraph.ie/news/roundup/articles/2019/07/01/4176351-mayo-midfield-injury-jinx-strikes-again/

Cheers for the link, not the news though  :-\

If AOS is out, we're rightly f*cked, you'd be looking at Coen and Vaughan in MF

Duine Eile

Quote from: macdanger2 on July 01, 2019, 03:38:08 PM
Quote from: Maroon Manc on July 01, 2019, 03:27:42 PM

In the CT.

Cheers for the link, not the news though  :-\

If AOS is out, we're rightly f*cked, you'd be looking at Coen and Vaughan in MF

We're not too flush with midfield options ourselves at the moment, Tom Flynn is battling injury too I think.

guy crouchback

i think  O Shea is ok it was just precautionary he was going around signing autographs with the boot on him saturday night after he game.

galwayman

Tbh neither sides home ground has been much advantage to them in recent seasons anyway.

Duine Eile

Quote from: guy crouchback on July 01, 2019, 03:54:19 PM
i think  O Shea is ok it was just precautionary he was going around signing autographs with the boot on him saturday night after he game.

What's the latest on Keegan's injury?

Farrandeelin

Joe McQuillan is the man in the middle on Saturday evening.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Manning18

Quote from: An Fhairche Abu on July 01, 2019, 03:02:07 PM
Seen that reported in the Telegraph, Galway county board just as bad as their Mayo counterparts if that's the case.

Don't think that's the case, was tweeted that galway agreed from some well connected Galway GAA sorts and multiples have said that Horan himself disagreed

guy crouchback

Quote from: Duine Eile on July 01, 2019, 03:58:10 PM
Quote from: guy crouchback on July 01, 2019, 03:54:19 PM

What's the latest on Keegan's injury?

keegans appears to be more serious and he will be out

GalwayBayBoy

https://www.galwaygaa.ie/news/124-football/2164-round-4-qualifier-confirmed-galway-v-mayo

The Gaelic Grounds in Limerick will host the qualifier clash of Mayo and Galway in Round 4 of the All-Ireland qualifiers.

The first meeting of the Connacht rivals in a qualifier will take place in Limerick on Saturday evening at 7pm, with the CCCC stating a Connacht venue was "not feasible" and there was no agreement between the counties to toss for home advantage. Galway GAA officials contacted Mayo this morning however Mayo GAA declined the offer to do the toss.