Sex Box

Started by Orior, April 04, 2016, 11:51:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Anybody watch this on Channel 4?

Anybody admit to watching this on Channel 4?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Gold

5 mins of it. WTF?!
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

ziggysego

Saw two minutes of it last year. Unbelievable the types of programmes that gets commissions now-a-days, never mind gets renewed for a second series.
Testing Accessibility

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Gold on April 05, 2016, 12:49:19 AM
5 mins of it. WTF?!

Same!! Cringing, at what point do people lose respect for themselves and their families??
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

bogball88

Watched a bit of it alright. Quite cringey, none more so when the two best friends turned up for a romp, and only one of them seen any future for them afterwards

Milltown Row2

Quote from: bogball88 on April 05, 2016, 09:31:35 AM
Watched a bit of it alright. Quite cringey, none more so when the two best friends turned up for a romp, and only one of them seen any future for them afterwards

I turned off at that point!!! boke!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

armaghniac

Quote from: ziggysego on April 05, 2016, 12:58:41 AM
Saw two minutes of it last year. Unbelievable the types of programmes that gets commissions now-a-days, never mind gets renewed for a second series.

I didn't see this, but Channel 4 has always catered for a low class program, as well as some good ones.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Esmarelda

I didn't see it but I insist someone quenches my insatiable thirst for information on it.

bogball88

Quote from: Esmarelda on April 05, 2016, 10:54:47 AM
I didn't see it but I insist someone quenches my insatiable thirst for information on it.

Riding

screenexile

Quote from: armaghniac on April 05, 2016, 10:50:18 AM

I didn't see this, but Channel 4 has always catered for a low class program, as well as some good ones.

Yeah they have themselves on the 'Cutting Edge' of television. By definition some of it is going to be complete muck and some of it will be very good. Channel 4 is very hit or miss but there are quite a few of their shows that I like:

Misfits
Utopia
Babylon
Humans
Skins
Teachers
This is England
Shameless
Mad Fat Diary

bogball88

Quote from: screenexile on April 05, 2016, 11:25:50 AM
Quote from: armaghniac on April 05, 2016, 10:50:18 AM

Yeah they have themselves on the 'Cutting Edge' of television. By definition some of it is going to be complete muck and some of it will be very good. Channel 4 is very hit or miss but there are quite a few of their shows that I like:

Misfits
Utopia
Babylon
Humans
Skins
Teachers
This is England
Shameless
Mad Fat Diary

Teachers was a class show alright

Orior

Quote from: bogball88 on April 05, 2016, 11:15:52 AM

Riding

Couples have sex in a large box in the TV studio, then tell the interviewer and audience about it afterwards. There was also a young lady who went in for her first lesbian experience. The couple gleefully reported afterwards that they both had happy endings.

It is a strange sort of sex education programme, and certainly not one you would watch with your parents.

Esmarelda

Quote from: Orior on April 05, 2016, 01:46:14 PM

Riding

Couples have sex in a large box in the TV studio, then tell the interviewer and audience about it afterwards. There was also a young lady who went in for her first lesbian experience. The couple gleefully reported afterwards that they both had happy endings.

It is a strange sort of sex education programme, and certainly not one you would watch with your parents.
Could the sexual act not have been carried out prior to the show?

HiMucker

Quote from: Orior on April 05, 2016, 01:46:14 PM

Riding

Orior I am intrigued to know what sort of sex education programmes are ok to watch with your parents ;D?

Orior

The ones involving farm animals (with other farm animals).