Materazzi discloses his World Cup Insult

Started by DrinkingHarp, August 18, 2007, 10:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrinkingHarp

" I prefer the whore that is your sister "

www.sports.yahoo.com/sow/news?slug=ap-materazzi-zidane&prov=ap&type=lgns

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

clarshack

there are worse things said on sports fields all over the world. i'm sure that he had heard it all it before so i still cant understand why he snapped? will zizu always be remembered for this or the greatness that went before it?

we are blue... etc

Quote from: DrinkingHarp on August 18, 2007, 10:22:47 PM
" I prefer the whore that is your sister "

I can't tell you how disappointing that is. I thought Italians would be more creative. Watched that game in a town in south of France and the insults the locals used for Materazzi were way better I can tell you...!

DrinkingHarp

From his reaction you would have thought he said something along the line of " last night with your sister and mother..........."

Then I could see the reaction, but what was said was very tame. Although, soccer guys are not the toughest men on a field.

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

ONeill

To be fair to Matterazzi, Zidane's sister is great.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

J70

Quote from: clarshack on August 18, 2007, 10:32:21 PM
there are worse things said on sports fields all over the world. i'm sure that he had heard it all it before so i still cant understand why he snapped? will zizu always be remembered for this or the greatness that went before it?

Get a grip. Zidane was arguably the best player in the world for most of the previous ten years. The red card will always be mentioned, but it will be a minor detail in a fantastic career.