AZOffaly

Quote from: blast05 on August 22, 2017, 02:24:00 PM
Quote from: Keane on August 22, 2017, 02:15:33 PM
This is seriously f**king absurd.

Not at all .... its great crack ;D
His foot has clearly left the area.

Elvis has left the building :)

yellowcard

Hard to believe that the talk in this thread is still about ref's. Get over it, it was a draw and arguably neither side deserved to win it the first day anyway. There is a full 70 minutes to settle the result on Saturday whichever side is good enough.

RedHand88

Quote from: Syferus on August 22, 2017, 02:01:47 PM
Quote from: Halfquarter on August 22, 2017, 01:57:04 PM
Quote from: Keane on August 22, 2017, 01:47:53 PM
Quote from: Halfquarter on August 22, 2017, 01:30:13 PM
Quote from: Keane on August 22, 2017, 12:22:18 PM
I think most people will be able to admit that it's fairly cut and dry. 'Two penalties'! Mother of god  ::)
You'd be a good man to ask , what do the Narries handle Donaghy when they are playing the Stacks.
He doesn't seem to do a lot of damage ?

Ah he does plenty a lot of the time. He's in and out from midfield with Stacks a lot which curtails him but at that level when he's fired up it's just damage limitation.

Our full back line wouldn't be the biggest so it's generally just a case of trying to get as many bodies around him as you can (and hoping the weather is bad).
Yeah, I think you know you are doing well when you see him drifting out the field .
He looks slow in the middle of the field.

Not really. He started doing it of his own accord after 20 hellish minutes against Galway.

Treating Donaghy as something special rather than a limited footballer is where most teams make their first error with regards marking him.

I agree.

Mac2

I think most people will be able to admit that it's fairly cut and dry. 'Two penalties'! Mother of god  ::)
You'd be a good man to ask , what do the Narries handle Donaghy when they are playing the Stacks.

Ah he does plenty a lot of the time. He's in and out from midfield with Stacks a lot which curtails him but at that level when he's fired up it's just damage limitation.

Our full back line wouldn't be the biggest so it's generally just a case of trying to get as many bodies around him as you can (and hoping the weather is bad).
Yeah, I think you know you are doing well when you see him drifting out the field .

Not really. He started doing it of his own accord after 20 hellish minutes against Galway.

Treating Donaghy as something special rather than a limited footballer is where most teams make their first error with regards marking him.

Heard it all now, you've some standards if you think Donaghy's limited.

Syferus

Quote from: Mac2 on August 22, 2017, 04:36:22 PM

If you don't think he's limited it's me that's heard it all.

Mayo4Sam14

Quote from: Syferus on August 22, 2017, 04:38:50 PM

Hes one limited forward whod walk into the roscommom team ahead of anyone on it
You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!

Halfquarter

Quote from: Mayo4Sam14 on August 22, 2017, 04:40:08 PM

He was gone in 2014 until Mayo decided to rescue his career.

Cunny Funt

Too old, McStays idea of senior team is for it to be U24.

Rossfan

Fitzmaurice will be dropping Donaghy for Saturday as he doesn't meet Syfīn's high standards. :-[
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

theyellowbus

Unfortunately correct :-[

BennyHarp

Full coverage from Sunday currently being repeated on Sky Sports Arena now.
That was never a square ball!!

Mayo4Sam

Two all stars and four all irelands, I wouldn't mind being that limited
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Farrandeelin

Will Donnacha Walsh be fit for the replay? If So, would he start or be left on the bench? It's also a wonder Sheehan wasn't brought on earlier the last day. I doubt he'd have missed the last free if he was in my opinion.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Mayo4Sam

Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 22, 2017, 09:12:54 PM
Will Donnacha Walsh be fit for the replay? If So, would he start or be left on the bench? It's also a wonder Sheehan wasn't brought on earlier the last day. I doubt he'd have missed the last free if he was in my opinion.

Apparently not, hamstring injury
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Jinxy

Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 22, 2017, 09:12:54 PM

Nah, that free is within his range on a dry day but it was too slippy under foot for him on Sunday to make his normal connection.
If you were any use you'd be playing.