Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: jb81 on October 15, 2018, 10:14:17 AM
Would I be right in assuming that the County Finals next week will be shown online on TyroneTV.
Looks like TG4 won't be showing the senior final.

Yes both finals will be on Tyrone TV
Living the dream!!!

WT4E

Quote from: scout on October 15, 2018, 09:56:20 AM
Looking at D2 the playoffs in my view will be Loughmacrory-Dungannon.4th is highest Dungannon can finish.
Gortin-Owen Roes (Roes most likely,stown seems to have downed tools, and other depends on championship result)

At the bottom, strabane probably will get a win (Clarkes have playoff spot secured already, and don't think they can surpass Gortin),Urney to beat Eglish (league wrapped up & trophy handed over?), Aghaloo getting points off Gortin apparently (who have a wedding), Cookstown to beat Derrytresk to guarantee safety, Greencastle to just tip Moortown with home advantage. Kildress to beat Stewartstown (who didnt push/want promotion playoffs,based on this weekends result).

So that would leave in most likelihood, though my maths is not the greatest,the playoffs as:

Loughmacrory-Dungannon
Gortin-Owen Roes (or Tattyreagh/Augher/Stewartstown)

Moortown-Kildress

I wouldn't be surprised if thats how it ended up. Its been a disappointing year for us but hoping we can cling on in intermediate and try and rebuild next year. Been trying to think of best scenario for us to stay out of a playoff.

We need to beat Stewartstown - which won't be easy but hoping our desire is more than theirs
Need Moortown to beat Greencastle which is possible cause should be a tight game
Need Dungannon to beat Strabane which will hopefully happen as we where interested in how pushed Clarkes where for the points against ourselves and as you an tell from the scoreline they weren't giving anything away for nothing so hopefully they'll keep their honour and put in a similar effort against Strabane.

Could Teamtalk organise an around the grounds like soccer saturday for the last day! :)

Goals_Will_Come

Is the most likely scenario for Div 2, assuming Gc beat Moortown and the rest win, 4 teams on 12, is that score difference decides who ends up in the play offs?

blewuporstuffed

Not much chat yet about the two county finals coming up Sunday.

Ill go for Augher & Killyclogher wins
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

jb81

With Slaughtneill and Kilcoo now out what do people feel the chances of Coalisland or Killyclogher giving Ulster a go this year. Surely there will not be a better chance for a Tyrone team for a while...
Crossmaglen still there but surely not the force they once have been.
Scotstown possible favourites now?
Donegal champions would also be no pushovers.

But nobody to really fear I would have thought.

scout

Quote from: WT4E on October 15, 2018, 10:37:39 AM
Quote from: scout on October 15, 2018, 09:56:20 AM
Looking at D2 the playoffs in my view will be Loughmacrory-Dungannon.4th is highest Dungannon can finish.
Gortin-Owen Roes (Roes most likely,stown seems to have downed tools, and other depends on championship result)

At the bottom, strabane probably will get a win (Clarkes have playoff spot secured already, and don't think they can surpass Gortin),Urney to beat Eglish (league wrapped up & trophy handed over?), Aghaloo getting points off Gortin apparently (who have a wedding), Cookstown to beat Derrytresk to guarantee safety, Greencastle to just tip Moortown with home advantage. Kildress to beat Stewartstown (who didnt push/want promotion playoffs,based on this weekends result).

So that would leave in most likelihood, though my maths is not the greatest,the playoffs as:

Loughmacrory-Dungannon
Gortin-Owen Roes (or Tattyreagh/Augher/Stewartstown)

Moortown-Kildress

I wouldn't be surprised if thats how it ended up. Its been a disappointing year for us but hoping we can cling on in intermediate and try and rebuild next year. Been trying to think of best scenario for us to stay out of a playoff.

We need to beat Stewartstown - which won't be easy but hoping our desire is more than theirs
Need Moortown to beat Greencastle which is possible cause should be a tight game
Need Dungannon to beat Strabane which will hopefully happen as we where interested in how pushed Clarkes where for the points against ourselves and as you an tell from the scoreline they weren't giving anything away for nothing so hopefully they'll keep their honour and put in a similar effort against Strabane.

Could Teamtalk organise an around the grounds like soccer saturday for the last day! :)

Having my own club in that situation before, I can assure you whatever results you need or hope for...certainly wont happen! :(
I'd prepare for the playoffs situation, unfortuantely for yourselves
Dungannon have a absolutley massive say at the bottom, a full out clarkes side beat strabane every day of the week in my view, whether they push on for it, is another thing.

TyroneOnlooker

Relegation calculations a mind field.

I expect Pomeroy to go down automatically, can't call between Aghyaran/Galbally/Edendork.

Div 2 playoffs, Lough, Gortin and Dungannon will all fancy themselves against each other. Any of them fit to be the div 1 team? Not sure.

Expect Kildress to face off against Strabane with Strabane to keep their Div 2 status.

On this weekend's affairs, fancy Tatts to continue the upsets and take Augher. Either of them will take a tanking next year but they'll not worry about that if they win. Coalisland to pip Killyclogher in a dour enough affair.

BIGONE

If Galbally beat Pomeroy that could leave Galbally, Aghyaran, Edendork and Moy all on 11 points!
What actually happens then?

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: TyroneOnlooker on October 15, 2018, 02:55:37 PM

I expect Pomeroy to go down automatically, can't call between Aghyaran/Galbally/Edendork.

Div 2 playoffs, Lough, Gortin and Dungannon will all fancy themselves against each other. Any of them fit to be the div 1 team? Not sure.

Expect Kildress to face off against Strabane with Strabane to keep their Div 2 status.

On this weekend's affairs, fancy Tatts to continue the upsets and take Augher. Either of them will take a tanking next year but they'll not worry about that if they win. Coalisland to pip Killyclogher in a dour enough affair.

You need to throw the Moy into that relegation mix because a Galbally victory against Pomeroy and if Aghyaran beat the Moy makes their score difference and head to head null and void.  That would potentially leave Moy, Aghyayrn, Galbally and Edendork locked on 11 points. 

Because Galbally recorded a walkover win that rules out score difference.  I've no idea how the CCC would begin to sort a playoff series involving 4 teams.  Exciting times. 

On the weekend i fancy Augher and Coalisland to do the business.
Living the dream!!!

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: BIGONE on October 15, 2018, 03:23:58 PM
If Galbally beat Pomeroy that could leave Galbally, Aghyaran, Edendork and Moy all on 11 points!
What actually happens then?

Its messed up because Galbally recieved a walkover win vs Ardboe which could actually work against them because they have a better head to head and score difference over Edendork.

Moy need win/draw to be safe.

Best Pomeroy can hope for is a relegation playoff position but they need to beat Galbally to make that happen. If Moy beat Aghyaran, Killyclogher beat Edendork that could leave the bottom 4 clubs locked on 9 points instead of 4 clubs locked on 11 points.
Living the dream!!!

Gaafan2

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on October 15, 2018, 03:33:13 PM

You need to throw the Moy into that relegation mix because a Galbally victory against Pomeroy and if Aghyaran beat the Moy makes their score difference and head to head null and void.  That would potentially leave Moy, Aghyayrn, Galbally and Edendork locked on 11 points. 

Because Galbally recorded a walkover win that rules out score difference.  I've no idea how the CCC would begin to sort a playoff series involving 4 teams.  Exciting times. 

We're not playing well at the moment but i still fancy us to beat Galbally and relegate them. That would make the play off situation a bit clearer.

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: gaafan2 on October 15, 2018, 03:42:33 PM

We're not playing well at the moment but i still fancy us to beat Galbally and relegate them. That would make the play off situation a bit clearer.

Would that automatically relegate Galbally if Moy and Killyclogher won leaving 4 teams locked on 9 Points?
Living the dream!!!

Gaafan2

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on October 15, 2018, 04:13:59 PM
Quote from: gaafan2 on October 15, 2018, 03:42:33 PM

Would that automatically relegate Galbally if Moy and Killyclogher won leaving 4 teams locked on 9 Points?

Not sure on that actually, but i fully expect Edendork to beat Killyclogher and Aghyaran to beat the Moy. That would leave Pomeroy and Galbally on 9 points with Galbally being relegated on the head to head should we beat them.

OurKid

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on October 15, 2018, 12:10:16 PM

Couldn't see killclogher doing it at all. Not the same outfit as 2016 , Mark Bradley that bad against Derrylaughan they put Momad Dos Santos on him and he's by far the worst player to grace a pitch in East Tyrone.

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: OurKid on October 15, 2018, 08:00:09 PM

Couldn't see killclogher doing it at all. Not the same outfit as 2016 , Mark Bradley that bad against Derrylaughan they put Momad Dos Santos on him and he's by far the worst player to grace a pitch in East Tyrone.

Set up a fake profile to introduce racial slurs!! Wise up.
Living the dream!!!