The OFFICIAL Home And Away Thread

Started by tyrone girl, February 11, 2009, 10:14:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrone girl

Okies so reading on here i totally dont get the obsession with neighbours so many of you have. I propose setting up a Home and Away one. Best soap on tv. Loveeeeeee it.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: tyrone girl on February 11, 2009, 10:14:45 AM
Okies so reading on here i totally dont get the obsession with neighbours so many of you have. I propose setting up a Home and Away one. Best soap on tv. Loveeeeeee it.

Was that subliminal? Isn't there a village in neighbours called Okie??? Hmmmm
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

one for the road

tyrone girl you are having a laugh????

Neighbours wins by a country mile GO DINGOS  ;D

tyrone girl

I am not having a laugh, never got this obsession with neighbours, 88 page tread on it wtf  ???

Been watching both this past while on fiver , with neighbours being on 2nd, in its rightful place to home and away and just dont get it. Its alrite if theres nothing else on tv, but thats about it. Home and away is unreal at the min

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: one for the road on February 11, 2009, 10:24:48 AM
tyrone girl you are having a laugh????

Neighbours wins by a country mile GO DINGOS  ;D

Mods delete this crap before it gets out of hand please. Thank you.

Up the Dingoes.

screenexile

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on February 11, 2009, 10:23:34 AM

Was that subliminal? Isn't there a village in neighbours called Okie??? Hmmmm

Twas the birthplace of the the great Drew Kirk RIP. A legend in every sense of the word! Trying to compare H*** *** A*** with Neighbours is like comparing a bottle of Cristal with a Lambrusco... a fine champagne with a wino's drink.

Shame on you Tyronegirl!

SidelineKick

There could be kickins dealt out in your direction TG.  Not if you are slagging Drew Jerk though  ;D
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

tyrone girl

They can kick away  :)

Standing by what i said neighbours is rubbish, okay on a boring evening if theres nothing else on. I suggest you all get your tvs on half an hour earlier and watch home and away. I promise ul never watch that shyte they call neighbours again.

As for Drew Kirk wats the obsession with that long haired cowboy anyway  ::)

one for the road

I think a 48 hour ban should be dished out to TG for disrespecting the good name of erinsborough

wherefromreferee?

I prefer the theme tune to H&A, but Neighbours is by far the superior soap real life drama...
In your Endo!

SidelineKick

Quote from: tyrone girl on February 11, 2009, 10:38:24 AM
They can kick away  :)

Standing by what i said neighbours is rubbish, okay on a boring evening if theres nothing else on. I suggest you all get your tvs on half an hour earlier and watch home and away. I promise ul never watch that shyte they call neighbours again.

As for Drew Kirk wats the obsession with that long haired cowboy anyway  ::)

He was a dick, I don't understand this obsession either!

But seriously TG saying Home and Away is better than Neighbours is like saying getting kicked in the balls is better than Neighbours.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

cavan4ever

I agree its not great televison.

tyrone girl

Il find someone who agrees with me before the days out. Bet there loads of home and away fans on here  ::)

Rois

TG, I'm with you, I have it on Sky Plus so I don't miss it.  Watched one particular episode last wk and cried from start to finish.  I think you'll know which one I'm talking about.

TacadoirArdMhacha

If people want a H*** & A*** thread, by all means let them have one. Diversity should be respected on the board, even if it is a diverse lack of taste. But the blantant disrespect shown on this thread to the good citizens of Ramsey St should be deleted immediately.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead