Laois Hurling Bus to Tralee

Started by FOLH15, March 31, 2016, 10:14:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FOLH15

Just to CONFIRM we are running a bus to Tralee. It will leave

Maldron Portlaoise at 12:30
Leix County Borris at 1PM

There's STILL SEATS AVAILABLE. The cost is a mere €12. Your hurlers need your support, let's give it to them.

redsetanta

A big meas mór for arranging a bus for this game. Unfortunately I will be unable to make it but would be interested in future buses to away games should they be done in the future. I hope you fill the bus to Kerry!
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

Unlaoised

At last ...I don't think I'll make it but nice to see this idea taking off
LAOIS ABÚ

FOLH15

All well and good lads but we need bodies to fill it. It's definitely going but it'd be nice if we could cover it. Good uptake from certain parts, very disappointing from others. Jesus these lads are sweating blood, the men over them are gone all in on this, surely a few more can too. There appears to be a good crowd going down on their own steam and staying over which is great. If anyone is wondering the bus will be leaving directly after the game, there'll be no hanging around. If you're considering it we implore you act, it's a good crowd on board and most faces will be recognizable to hurling supporters.

redsetanta

Appteciate you need numbers but i live in Dublin and have to work Saturday because of time off last weekend. Hope a decent Laois crowd go and make their presence felt.
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi