NFL Fantasy Football 2008/09

Started by fntn, June 21, 2008, 03:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fntn

Think it was this time last year GAA Board Superbowl III opened its doors to competitors. any signs of IV kicking off soon?

with very little happening since the draft, i need my nfl fix and hoping to improve on my anking of 11 out of 20 from last year!

Who's in charge? is it AZ?

BallyhaiseMan

great entertainment watching bombidal shoot his mouth off about winning the whole thing,then flop in the play-offs  ;D  ;D

mc_grens

I'm in!

First timer though... Just rediscovered my love for NFL last season.

:-\ Don't beat me too much...

AZOffaly

I'll kick it off soon lads. It's definintely the one with most interest. I think it's the weekly games, and the short season.

GAABoard Superbowl IV, coming soon.

AZOffaly

Jaysus lads, very early. I'd like to have the draft in August so we can get a look at a few pre-season games, but I've set it up anyway. Same rules as last year, 20 teams, head to head 15 week regular season followed by 2 weeks of playoffs. Please only sign up if you are interested in playing. It's not serious by any means, but it is a balls if someone signs up, and doesn't bother playing, when others would like to be in.

Cheers

League ID: 80545  Custom League URL: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/gaaboardsuperbowl

AZOffaly

Oh yeah, the password is cardinals

Gabriel_Hurl

Minder

North Antrim Nuggets are in......
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Oraisteach

Dinny Breen

The Rams are back hoping to go one better
#newbridgeornowhere

AZOffaly

I'm hoping to go 19 better. Was looking at my history there (you can click 'All Time') and I went from 12th to 17th to 19th. The lads will be running like dogs in pre-season this year. It's uncanny how you can replicate your favourite team :D

the Deel Rover

Mayo warriors are back in to defend they title they won last year. Really enjoyed it however nearly resulted in a divorce as i was watching that much Football ;) don't care where i finish as long as you know who doesn't win :D Az did you do your end of season reveiw i was looking forward to reading about the collapse of the Legaue champs 2007 in the play offs 8)
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

thejuice

How do you sign up, do i need a yahoo ID?
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

AZOffaly

Yes Juice, you need a Yahoo ID, sign in, go to Fantasy Football (FREE version). Join a league, and enter the League ID and password (cardinals)

Rossie11

In. League will be full in record time this year.