Jackson's autopsy results revealed

Started by jimbo, June 29, 2009, 08:42:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Being famous in the US is such a freak show. Look at poor Marilyn Monroe and Judy Garland and Elvis and Michael Jackson.
At least the Irish megastars like Westlife and Twink have their feet firmly on the ground, hah?

eddie d

fair play to westlife, the highest paid tribute act in ireland   :D

orangeman

No winners here -  Jackson really was a very, very troubled soul !!

Agent Orange

Dont blame it on the sunshine, Dont blame it on the moonlight, Dont blame it on the good times.

Blame it on the Doctor.

stew

This verdict is to me, a t.ravesty, the f**king family sitting there should have been on trial for letting him go on tour completely out of his head on drugs, he was physically and mentally exhausted, they didn't care, it was all about the benjamins for them.

I thought this Doctor would be the scapegoat, they had to have someone to blame and he fit the bill, but to me the family were worse, they are a disgusting bunch of bastards if you ask me.

Doctor of the year he was not, this verdict will have Hollywood doctors shitting themselves
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Denn Forever

This was quick but I suppose it was made ages ago.

The Man Who Killed Michael Jackson.
10.00pm. Channel 4.

Just days after the trial of Dr Conrad Murray returned a guilty verdict for the involuntary manslaughter of Michael Jackson, this powerful and dramatic documentary explores the relationship between the King of Pop and his personal physician, with exclusive access to Dr Murray and his defence. The documentary, by multi-award-winning director Tom Roberts, has filmed with Murray and followed him throughout the trial itself, away from the glare of the public spotlight. The film explores Jackson's private world where the controversial use of powerful medication was a way of life, where a man adored by millions lived as a virtual recluse and where an unknown cardiologist from Las Vegas found himself the unexpected companion, confidante and intimate to one of the most famous men in the world. When Michael Jackson died on 25 June 2009 only two people were in the room: Jackson and Dr Conrad Murray. This observational and independent documentary uncovers the fatal friendship behind the headlines and reveals the chain of events that led to one man dead and the other fighting a losing battle for his reputation and freedom
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...