Martinoneillsandroykeanesrepublicofireland.

Started by The Real Laoislad, April 22, 2009, 09:17:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC Unique

Oh dear. The antiroys will not be best pleased.

orangeman

The bookies are laughing. A lot of money lost on Roy backers.

ballinaman

Great news.

Was at the game on Saturday night. Much improved performance..Pilkington was very good, Hendrick and Meyler have much more about them than Whelan..

Ward is a worry though. O Neil rates him, started him every game but is a serious liability. Thought Pearce was decent, ahead of St Ledger now, still behind Clark I'd reckon.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: ballinaman on June 02, 2014, 02:15:44 PM
Great news.

Was at the game on Saturday night. Much improved performance..Pilkington was very good, Hendrick and Meyler have much more about them than Whelan..

Ward is a worry though. O Neil rates him, started him every game but is a serious liability. Thought Pearce was decent, ahead of St Ledger now, still behind Clark I'd reckon.
Completely agree

Hendrick was saying that he is learning a lot from Roy - prev stated by others

McCarthy still to come back into that midfield as well

Will mon go to the 352 formation that marked Celtic at their best under the astute Derry man!
It served him and Celtic well then and losing in the middle has been our problem for a few years

With Meyer McCarthy hendrick we have wonderful wingers such as Brady mcgeady pilkington McLean and maybe moving Coleman out of defense where he is a bit suspect to be a winger or wingback

Back three of oshea flanked by Clarke / Wilson and pearse/Duffy etc

Up front we have a choice of two strikers or one striker and one just behind

Will be interesting and we have decent young talent!

rodney trotter

Sky sources understand Roy Keane is in talks to become assistant manager at Premier League club Aston Villa. http://tinyurl.com/noec6nc

   

orangeman

Quote from: rodney trotter on June 02, 2014, 11:28:12 PM
Sky sources understand Roy Keane is in talks to become assistant manager at Premier League club Aston Villa. http://tinyurl.com/noec6nc

Here we go round the mulberry bush.

EC Unique

So Roy gets to work in the PL and remain as Ireland coach. Everyone is a winner!! :D

AZOffaly

Quote from: EC Unique on June 03, 2014, 01:15:52 PM
So Roy gets to work in the PL and remain as Ireland coach. Everyone is a winner!! :D

Except Paul Lambert :D

Hotshot Hamish

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 03, 2014, 01:17:52 PM

Is Keane not going in as No.2?

smort

Do you seriously think Keane will just be in there as a no.2 to Lambert? Very uncomfortable situation, exactly like Muelenstein coming in to be no.2 under Jol at Fulham. Jol was out within a matter of weeks.

AZOffaly

Quote from: Hotshot Hamish on June 03, 2014, 01:19:02 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on June 03, 2014, 01:17:52 PM

Is Keane not going in as No.2?

He is. But how many poor results will it take before the Keano chants start at Villa Park?

OakleafCounty

As much as I love Roy Keane the man will never be a good manager. If Villa take him on and sack Lambert God help them.

laoislad

I see Keano isn't content making tea for Martin O'Neill he now wants to make it for Paul Lambert
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: laoislad on July 01, 2014, 10:03:29 PM
I see Keano isn't content making tea for Martin O'Neill he now wants to make it for Paul Lambert

Some pay check all the same without the hassle, easy street
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea