Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigtogs

BennyHarp

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on August 06, 2020, 10:07:30 AM
Tyrone GAA going to rake in some cash over the next few weeks at £5 a game.

I'm not sure charging £5 a game and no season ticket option will max their revenue though. From my own personal point of view I'll only bother to pay for maybe 2 first round games, my own club and the Coalisland v Clonoe game. I'll probably only get 2 of the quarter finals, the 2 semi finals and the final. That's 7 games at £5 earning the county board £35. When the streaming was first mooted I reckoned I'd have been happy to pay £40 or £50 for a season ticket to watch all the games. Paying a one of amount to watch all the games seems a little bit easier than paying each time to watch individual games.
That was never a square ball!!

Carmen Stateside

Great to see Conor Gormley still putting in big performances for Carrickmore at number 6. Although it took the introduction of Johnny munroe at half time to get things going after a poor first half.   Colm Cavanagh and the Loughran lad that likes the boxing were missing for Moy. 

LeoMc

Quote from: bigtogs on August 06, 2020, 05:56:59 PM
Quote from: skeog on August 06, 2020, 05:55:01 PM
Bigtogs be later stages before streaming imo.

You are prob right
If they are not letting people go they need to be streaming them, even if it is a 1 man with a camera set-up.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: LeoMc on August 09, 2020, 08:35:04 AM
Quote from: bigtogs on August 06, 2020, 05:56:59 PM
Quote from: skeog on August 06, 2020, 05:55:01 PM
Bigtogs be later stages before streaming imo.

You are prob right
If they are not letting people go they need to be streaming them, even if it is a 1 man with a camera set-up.

All games being steamed live now.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ONeill

Some undertaking.

Is the world ready for Derrytresk/Urney?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

square_ball

Quote from: ONeill on August 09, 2020, 04:54:35 PM
Some undertaking.

Joe Duffy is on standby waiting on the phone calls.

LeoMc

Quote from: ONeill on August 09, 2020, 04:54:35 PM
Some undertaking.

Would it need to be ticketed. Given the distance the teams would nearly need to stay to stay overnight.

rrhf

Derytresk wouldnt need to be showing the urney lads their Ulster club medals. Could create an awful row.

on the sideline

See the break down in tickets for these championship games and how each club is supposed to get 154  tickets. Are the players and management etc. included in the first 92 tickets that are accounted for? Or do they come from the 154 the clubs will receive?

Surely to God there's no need for 92 tickets for officials, stewards etc.?

square_ball

Quote from: on the sideline on August 11, 2020, 03:45:42 PM
See the break down in tickets for these championship games and how each club is supposed to get 154  tickets. Are the players and management etc. included in the first 92 tickets that are accounted for? Or do they come from the 154 the clubs will receive?

Surely to God there's no need for 92 tickets for officials, stewards etc.?

I believe there are 29 of the 154 'tickets' for players and management and then 125 for each club to decide what to do with them. Someone mentioned there is an allowance in the remaining 92 for season ticket plus holders. I could wrong on all that and open to correction.

Under Lights

Fintona out of the championship with a whimper at the hands of Drumqin. What's gone wrong at Fintona? Big pick, great facilities, when was last time they challenged for anything in senior football?

Aaron Boone

Quote from: Under Lights on August 12, 2020, 08:49:41 PM
Fintona out of the championship with a whimper at the hands of Drumqin. What's gone wrong at Fintona? Big pick, great facilities, when was last time they challenged for anything in senior football?

bogball88

I can think of at least half a dozen players who could be starting on that fintona but for one reason or not aren't

WT4E

We played Fintona already and have to sat they where really poor - couple of lads testing the jerseys limits. Gotta give their players some respect that even if they aren't at the races they are turning up for the club when others aren't.

Whats happened in Drumquin - last few years they been bottom or nearly bottom. New recruits or youth coming through..... Moel Donnelly back doing press ups at half time?