You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Square Ball

Parents that dont make their children wear seat belts.

People who stand at the bus stop and complain about the latness of the bus, then when one comes proceed to look for money!!!
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

derryexile

Eircom!

A bunch of f**king tools, been trying to order an auto-dialler line for a lift for over 6 months and the tools have came out twice, had a look and still no auto-dialler!!!

Snowed Under

Quote from: Give-it-Timber on October 08, 2007, 02:21:54 PM
Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on October 08, 2007, 02:14:12 PM
Inconsiderate pricks who park over TWO car park spaces >:(.  I mean take and extra 30 seconds and park in between the allocated white lines that symbolise.. a car park space!

damn i hate this, it happened to me just yesterday, only two parking spots left, pricks well over white lines, damn i hate that.

Usually flash harry's in BM's or Mercs who do this, so noone parks to close to them and scrapes their precious f**king cars.

DirtyDozen12

Quote from: Snowed Under on October 09, 2007, 12:50:38 PM
Usually flash harry's in BM's or Mercs who do this, so noone parks to close to them and scrapes their precious f**king cars.

Interesting point...if you accidently backed / bumped or scrapped another car while it was parked in a parking lot would you drive on and say nothing / hope nobody saw you, or would you leave a note with your details??  Ive always went over this in my head while reversing into spaces like in Castlecourt or mulitplex car parks..i think i would drive on and say nought!!
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

Brick Tamlin

the best thing for them would be to just get outa the yoke and accidentally brush yer door off them anyhow (by accident of course), especially if yer driving a banger, that would teach the feckers. Its rife in newry, so bloody annoyin to see these big fancy expensive diesel guzzlers parked across 2 spaces.
need taught a lesson

Snowed Under

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on October 09, 2007, 01:03:23 PM
Quote from: Snowed Under on October 09, 2007, 12:50:38 PM

Interesting point...if you accidently backed / bumped or scrapped another car while it was parked in a parking lot would you drive on and say nothing / hope nobody saw you, or would you leave a note with your details??  Ive always went over this in my head while reversing into spaces like in Castlecourt or mulitplex car parks..i think i would drive on and say nought!!

If I opened my car door and it tapped a car in a space beside me, of course I would go on, what would you like me to do - trace the owner who would get a quote for their whole car to be resprayed.  Worse still are ones who park in the mother and toddler spaces as there is more room there but not a child seat to be seen, these muppets should be clamped.

bailestil

f**king Saturday morning soccer players who think they are IT.

Played last week with one guy wearing a pair of white ankle socks OVER his socks so to create that Ronaldo White band affect. nearly choked on my water when i realised it at HT.

Just general Saturday Morning soccer players CRYING; to the Ref, to their own team-mates, to their own manager, to the opposition players, opposition managers, anyone watching. Crying about everything under the sun. Moan moan moan.
All this with barely one tackle going in the whole game. they all think they are on Match of the day with the childish tantrums

second ever game i've played and it doing my nuts in!

Give-it-Timber

standing in a queue, say of 10 people and i am last, person in front of me fianlly gets to the till, all the items are checked through, then they start to hoke through their handbag for money or a card. 

why cant they have the damn money or a card ready in their hand.   :-[   :-[   :-[

High Catch

When people text / type in 'use' when they actually mean 'you's'.

High Catch

Indeed it is. But it happens all the time.

Puckoon

Gnevin

Broke quote tags on this board. Stop deleting the closing quote tag people!
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Gnevin

Quote from: High Catch on October 10, 2007, 04:27:19 PM
When people text / type in 'use' when they actually mean 'you's'.
You's isn't a word
It's Ye or You  ;D ;D
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Puckoon

Fcukers who leave a TINY DROP of milk/orange juice/coke in the arse of the bottle and put it back in the fridge.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: 5iveTimes on October 10, 2007, 04:43:21 PM
Quote from: Brick Tamlin on October 09, 2007, 01:07:38 PM
the best thing for them would be to just get outa the yoke and accidentally brush yer door off them anyhow (by accident of course), especially if yer driving a banger, that would teach the feckers. Its rife in newry, so bloody annoyin to see these big fancy expensive diesel guzzlers parked across 2 spaces.
need taught a lesson

If everyone parked properly we wouldnt have these problems, but sadly that is never going to happen. I can fully understand why some people in nice cars deliberately park across two spaces. It isnt nice when some kn**ker bangs the door of their shit-heap against your shiny new motor. The biggest culprits are women in Ford Galaxy type cars with a shopping trolly and a few kids. They have no respect for other peoples property.
It isnt a crime to have a nice car, but it is a criminal act to damage someones car and drive on.

Yous should park in them mother toddler spaces, great room to swing the door open.
I dont know why more people don't do it.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?