Murphy quits Swans

Started by Jinxy, August 26, 2009, 01:42:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

ballinaman

Jebus lads...chillax!! I think indiana may have made a little mistake by saying it's a fact, like i know what he means, obviously can't be proven that it is a fact but people say stuff all the time on this forum like that! Just trying to make a point and thats fair enough!! Now, can't we all just get along!!  :D :P

Logan

Quote from: INDIANA on August 31, 2009, 09:19:34 AM
I object to being called a liar when you haven't a shred of evidence to disprove anything I've said. You really do have a high opinion of yourself. I've good time for nearly all the Mayo people. You sir, though are an asshole.

From reading a few of your posts recently I'd guess you've that box ticked for yourself too
Kettle - Pot

stephenite

Quote from: ballinaman on August 31, 2009, 01:35:20 PM
Jebus lads...chillax!! I think indiana may have made a little mistake by saying it's a fact, like i know what he means, obviously can't be proven that it is a fact but people say stuff all the time on this forum like that! Just trying to make a point and thats fair enough!! Now, can't we all just get along!!  :D :P

The amount of complete bullshite this lad has been posting over the last number of months is ridiculous. Credibility is an issue and I simply felt it needed highlighting.

Obviously people can make up their own minds

ballinaman

Quote from: stephenite on August 31, 2009, 11:58:24 PM
Quote from: ballinaman on August 31, 2009, 01:35:20 PM

The amount of complete bullshite this lad has been posting over the last number of months is ridiculous. Credibility is an issue and I simply felt it needed highlighting.

Obviously people can make up their own minds

Thats fair enough, only new to this yoke so haven't read whats been going down the last few months but i'll obviously have to lean to your side of the matter being from the homeland and all!!

ONeill

Quote from: stephenite on August 31, 2009, 01:22:19 AM
Quote from: INDIANA on August 31, 2009, 01:08:48 AM
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=531237&page=2

I lived in Sydney for 5 years so I know a lot more about the AFL then you think I do. Thats just a sample of  some of the clowns that follow the Swans. By and large I found Australians all right but I have to say the biggest knobs were definitely from Sydney.

Love to see one of the aussies come to ireland to play Gaa for a year. I doubt we'd be asking anyone to choke on a potato if they decided they didn't like it very much. or that they are soft. Not surprsied Murphy decided to come home. There's another on his way home as well (not Clarke) but I'm not at liberty to say who it is. But it will be announced soon enough.

You stated that people in AFL clubs don't like the Irish lads going home mid season, you've even gone as far as to call it a fact.

When you've been pulled up on it you use the AFL equivalent of the hoganstand (ie) a bunch of school boys with a laptop to try to back up your case, these are not people with any hand in the running of AFL Clubs, it'd be like letting Armagh4Samagain run the GAA.

That you've lived in Sydney does not matter a damn, knowledge of AFL ditto.

Stop making things up and calling them facts - you've neither the wit or the intellect to back it up.

BTW - from what I've heard, it's Dyas..... but that's not a fact

There's a smidgeon of truth in what Indiana's saying. Clarke's decision to come home has backfired unfortunately.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

stephenite

Quote from: ONeill on September 05, 2009, 12:47:07 AM

I lived in Sydney for 5 years so I know a lot more about the AFL then you think I do. Thats just a sample of  some of the clowns that follow the Swans. By and large I found Australians all right but I have to say the biggest knobs were definitely from Sydney.

Love to see one of the aussies come to ireland to play Gaa for a year. I doubt we'd be asking anyone to choke on a potato if they decided they didn't like it very much. or that they are soft. Not surprsied Murphy decided to come home. There's another on his way home as well (not Clarke) but I'm not at liberty to say who it is. But it will be announced soon enough.

You stated that people in AFL clubs don't like the Irish lads going home mid season, you've even gone as far as to call it a fact.

When you've been pulled up on it you use the AFL equivalent of the hoganstand (ie) a bunch of school boys with a laptop to try to back up your case, these are not people with any hand in the running of AFL Clubs, it'd be like letting Armagh4Samagain run the GAA.

Stop making things up and calling them facts - you've neither the wit or the intellect to back it up.

There's a smidgeon of truth in what Indiana's saying. Clarke's decision to come home has backfired unfortunately.

No, there isn't.

Clarke decison to go home has only backfired because someone is better than him. Same result if he tweaked his hamstring getting out of bed in Melbourne and missed a week.

stevecw

Murphy arrived home today, he is delighted to be back.

Will play a big part for his club Rathvilly who are in semi final of Carlow championship.
He could be what they need to win championship for 1st time in years, if he gets used to the whole gaa thing in time. His 2 years there have really bulked him up, not too many lads will fancy getting a shoulder from him now!!

Rav67

Quote from: stevecw on September 05, 2009, 01:39:00 AM
Murphy arrived home today, he is delighted to be back.

Will play a big part for his club Rathvilly who are in semi final of Carlow championship.
He could be what they need to win championship for 1st time in years, if he gets used to the whole gaa thing in time. His 2 years there have really bulked him up, not too many lads will fancy getting a shoulder from him now!!

Carlow could possibly kick on and do a Micklow next year with Murphy and T Walsh back.

ONeill

Quote from: stephenite on September 05, 2009, 12:52:21 AM

No, there isn't.

Clarke decison to go home has only backfired because someone is better than him. Same result if he tweaked his hamstring getting out of bed in Melbourne and missed a week.

Ok, so it hasn't backfired or it has backfired?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

stephenite

Quote from: ONeill on September 05, 2009, 09:37:53 AM
Quote from: stephenite on September 05, 2009, 12:52:21 AM

No, there isn't.

Ok, so it hasn't backfired or it has backfired?

Hasn't -would've been dropped anyway, regardless of whether or not he went home, stayed and pulled him hamstring or anything else. The interchange system in the AFL would have shown that his replacement was in better form regardless.