Tyrone v Armagh

Started by illdecide, March 14, 2016, 10:49:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Will the Red Hands take it easy on us? Or will Micky send them out to kick us while we're down...lol. Micky Harte would try his best to win any game and rightly so too. Armagh's performance yesterday was much better and the 2 week break will do Armagh no harm, Tyrone are of course motoring rightly...Anything from this game is a bonus for Armagh as nothing is expected my most supporters.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

WT4E

Armagh are limited

McGeeney is a shite manager

Tyrone by 8+

stew

Quote from: WT4E on March 14, 2016, 10:50:54 AM
Armagh are limited

Tyrone by 8+

Thank you for your insight.

There is no reason why we cannot win this game, they have little to play for and we have it all to play for, our biggest problem in indiscipline, eecconstantly shoot ourselves in the foot and it is old at this stage.

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

GJL

Quote from: stew on March 14, 2016, 11:03:04 AM
Armagh are limited

Tyrone by 8+

There is no reason why we cannot win this game, they have little to play for and we have it all to play for, our biggest problem in indiscipline, eecconstantly shoot ourselves in the foot and it is old at this stage.

I would imagine some of the Tyrone players will want to impress to try to push into the starting 15 so they will have plenty to play for.

BennyCake

It pains me to say this, but Tyrone will destroy us. Can't see us getting within 10 points of them.

illdecide

Armagh are limited

Tyrone by 8+

Jasus Stew they will wanna hammer us and turn the screw, Micky will insist on it and i'd imagine if there are any Tyrone men not performing 10 mins into the game they'll be sitting in the dugout. Unfortunately for Armagh to win this they'll have to be on top of their game and hope Tyrone have a bad day.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

ziggysego

I think Armagh will win. Cute aul hoors have been losing all season to lure Tyrone into a false sense of security this weekend. Don't trust, they've set this up.
Testing Accessibility

Orior

Luck it, we're going down, so why not take this opportunity to get stuck in, flatten a few red hands and shorten their season?  We still owe them for getting Marsden sent off.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

general_lee

I actually don't care about the result. Performance more important at this stage. Is Aidan Forker going to be missing as I'd say he'd be good at winding some of them tyrone fun boys up

redhandefender

Quote from: general_lee on March 14, 2016, 12:45:26 PM
I actually don't care about the result. Performance more important at this stage. Is Aidan Forker going to be missing as I'd say he'd be good at winding some of them tyrone fun boys up

I think this is a major problem with this Armagh team, him and the likes of Findon should be concentrating on the football

WT4E

Yeah Armagh too worried about running (waddling) around like beef cakes than playing football.

You don't see the gooch, jack mccaffrey or ryan mchugh carrying imaginery washing machines around!

twohands!!!

Tyrone will be foaming at the mouth at the chance to send Armagh down.

Although the smarter play might be to let Armagh win, in the hope that McGeeney somehow gets another year.

general_lee

I expect tyrone to be full of cockiness and a bit of swagger. Hopefully will go to their heads and Armagh can at the very least bully them into submission. Top vs bottom means nothing both teams will be chomping at the bit

WT4E

Quote from: twohands!!! on March 14, 2016, 05:10:11 PM

Tyrone will be foaming at the mouth at the chance to send Armagh down.

Although the smarter play might be to let Armagh win, in the hope that McGeeney somehow gets another year.

I really want to win but this also sounds like a great plan!!!!

skeog

tyrone have some young players who are chomping at the bit to impress management so armagh will do very well to come away with anything from healy park