Medical cannabis

Started by Insane Bolt, July 12, 2018, 03:35:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

Huge money to be made in the delivery platform, retail and marketing sides of this business Iceman. I'm not working on it, but I have some family and friends (with more money than I do) who have been involved with a medicinal company working on a unique oil based extraction and platform. Particularly for those who don't want to smoke - the edibles, drinkables and otherwise consumable platforms have exploded the potential for both THC and CBD - and the recreational side of the business isn't bad either.

I've seen it in tablet form, cookie form, soda pop form, candies, gummies, hard sweets, breath mints, chocolate, there are even gourmet in home chef's serving THC laced meals. 

Marijuana legalized here for medicinal purposes many years ago - but the explosion of recreational marijuana which first opened it's doors in Nevada on July 4th 2017 is insane.

The CBD only properties are fantastic for inflammation, joint pain and muscle pain among many other uses.

The Iceman

I can definitely see it coming to Ireland and/or the UK in the next few years and being made legal.  NC is the largest hemp grower in the US but theres a lot of product coming from africa and south america too.  Would love to see the plant being embraced for everything it could provide - especially as a paper substitute.  I noticed even Armagh has a hemp shop!
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

lurganblue

Quote from: Puckoon on July 24, 2018, 05:34:36 PM
Huge money to be made in the delivery platform, retail and marketing sides of this business Iceman. I'm not working on it, but I have some family and friends (with more money than I do) who have been involved with a medicinal company working on a unique oil based extraction and platform. Particularly for those who don't want to smoke - the edibles, drinkables and otherwise consumable platforms have exploded the potential for both THC and CBD - and the recreational side of the business isn't bad either.

I've seen it in tablet form, cookie form, soda pop form, candies, gummies, hard sweets, breath mints, chocolate, there are even gourmet in home chef's serving THC laced meals. 

Marijuana legalized here for medicinal purposes many years ago - but the explosion of recreational marijuana which first opened it's doors in Nevada on July 4th 2017 is insane.

The CBD only properties are fantastic for inflammation, joint pain and muscle pain among many other uses.

Saw the Canadians are bringing it out in beer form too.

lurganblue

"As it is a devolved matter, it will require legislative change before it is enforced in Northern Ireland."

Good luck with that...