Big Brother

Started by ExiledGael, May 30, 2007, 09:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ExiledGael

Right someone had to start it, I've heard they're all women, is that right??
Bound to be a few stunners in there, can't even see it here

Syd

There are a few that need "assaulted with a friendly weapon".......  ;)

ExiledGael

Nice Syd  :D
Did you say that to the judge in your defence??

Syd

Quote from: ExiledGael on May 30, 2007, 09:51:26 PM
Nice Syd  :D
Did you say that to the judge in your defence??

Al charges were dropped, Kieran Richardsons cousin is in it, at least someone in the family has talent........

ziggysego

I'm avoiding it at all costs this year.
Testing Accessibility

The Gs Man

Keep 'er lit

Syd

Quote from: ziggysego on May 30, 2007, 09:59:53 PM
I'm avoiding it at all costs this year.

I intend to as well, its the worst kind of TV. The missus may want to watch it but Syd is the captain of this ship so there will be no BIg Brother.....

ExiledGael

All women!
You've no chance Ziggy!

ziggysego

Quote from: ExiledGael on May 30, 2007, 10:02:41 PM
All women!
You've no chance Ziggy!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!

Where did this reputation come from?
Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

Rich Blonde wan and Posh spice lookalike........nice :o

Twins....annoying >:(
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Just caught the end, a Half Irish/Indian catholic man hater and a female wolfie smith! class
Tbc....

Galwaybhoy

I dont like Big Brother.  I dont have respect for the idiots that take part and I lose respect for those that present the show because they are involved with what is in my opinion the biggest load of shite on tv.  Why people are interested in watching these people I dont know, especially when they normally have fucked up lives and seem to be the lowest of the low.

There thats my rant over.  I'll probably wont post much in this thread from now on for fear of annoying any fans of the show. :)

mannix

Its no wonder people are becomer dumber by the year.This stuff is mind numbing and really unless you are laid up with a broken leg it has little place in your life.The WONDER YEARS  and its likes were tame and innocent but at least the acting was real, the gobshites on reality tv are gobshites of the highest order.The indian hater made something like 8 million from her exploits, i ask you what talent apart from pleasing a director on the side does she have.
I watch very little tv now, even the movies annoy me.
Maybe I am getting old?

tyroneboi

How come most of the people posting on this thread are slagging the show off? if you dont like the show dont watch it and dont post on this thread!!

Looking forward to it this year should be good. Not being gay here, but you need a few lads in it in my opinion. Give it a week or two and it should heat up nicely!!

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: tyroneboi on May 30, 2007, 10:40:43 PM
How come most of the people posting on this thread are slagging the show off? if you dont like the show dont watch it and dont post on this thread!!

Looking forward to it this year should be good. Not being gay here, but you need a few lads in it in my opinion. Give it a week or two and it should heat up nicely!!

Because we want to give our opinion on the show?