USFC Final Antrim v Tyrone Clones 19th July

Started by milltown row, June 27, 2009, 09:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

It's unfair the way the media are promoting this game. Antrim Antrim Antrim!!! There's another game playing.
Testing Accessibility

milltown row

Quote from: hardstation on July 18, 2009, 12:51:15 AM
Quote from: milltown row on July 18, 2009, 12:40:57 AM
Quote from: hardstation on July 18, 2009, 12:28:07 AM
Milltown, since I have been on this board, I recall you saying "I hope they get beat" or something similar (at least 2 of of the last 3 years) when commenting on Antrim footballers, ahead of their 1st round matches. "I hope they get beat" is definitley a quote from you but I can't remember if it was last year or the year before. This year, you were supporting Donegal against us.

How do you plead?

Shocking stuff.

i plead Guilty ma Lord, but on the grounds that they were fooking me about with my team. taking players away on trips when i had league games fixed or calling off games for 'bonding weekends' my rift is with the county when they change the format
A small* man in the big picture you are, milltown.

*Ooops.

a small joke? i thought you were funnier than that :'(

off to bed now before i end up watching the rest of Mississippi Burning.

things to do for tomorrow,

get my beer
make my sandwiches
dig out my 89 shirt
watch videos of a Antrim team beating  a Tyrone team (Carrickmore)
oh play Ballycastle tomorrow in a football match ::) (couldn't make it up)

ziggysego

Quote from: hardstation on July 18, 2009, 01:02:11 AM
Quote from: ziggysego on July 18, 2009, 12:57:32 AM
It's unfair the way the media are promoting this game. Antrim Antrim Antrim!!! There's another game playing.
What are you on about? Charlie Stubbs is right, you do talk shit.

The minors  :P
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

I'm slightly intoxicated, so I'm not surprised
Testing Accessibility

milltown row

Quote from: hardstation on July 18, 2009, 01:00:47 AM
You should read ss2's take on Ballycastle football before you go to bed milltown.

decent wee team, played them at the start of the year.

Star Spangler

I don't know if this has been asked already (I don't want to dig through 36 pages to find out!), but does anyone know where the match can be watched on the internet from outside of Ireland?  Cheers!

goldenyears

My prediction is that Tyrone will steamroller Antrim with ruthless efficiency

Antrim have done v well to get here and I am genuinely delighted they have

Hopefully this final appearance will give antrim gaa the shot in the arm

However the players will be over awed by the whole occasion and I predict Antrim score less than 8 points

gerry

Quote from: Star Spangler on July 18, 2009, 08:09:27 AM
I don't know if this has been asked already (I don't want to dig through 36 pages to find out!), but does anyone know where the match can be watched on the internet from outside of Ireland?  Cheers!

http://iraqgoals.net/ch1.html  justin tv, the dublin match was on here

http://gaalive.net/news.php gaa webpage

mms://live2.wm.rte.servecast.net/rte_wmlz_rte2-450.wmv             this was the rte2 feed that was by far the best, but its down at the moment
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: StGallsGAA on July 17, 2009, 09:28:57 PM
QuoteThey would be safer backing Antrim plus the handicap of say eight points... Win but keep it respectable enough, quids in.

Who is giving +8 ONL?  Cant get any better than +7 online.  Would like to put a pony on it.

Sorry for the late reply but Paddy Power, Boyles etc all give the alternative handicaps

Paddy Power go to Antrim plus 11 at 3/10, just select the various handicaps from the drop down box:
http://www.paddypower.com/bet/gaa-sports/gaa-matches/gaa-football-matches/Tyrone-v-Antrim-1499994.html

Boyles go to Antrim plus ten, 1/3:
http://www.boylesports.com/betting/?sID=286.1&sltc=5170.1&slc=96948.1&sle=716906.1&slm=-1

ONeill

So where do you think this ticketmaster boyo will be?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Minder

An exercpt from Dr Mc Sparrans interview with the Tele.......Any ideas where these forums can be found?

" There is no doubt that a lack of success has been influential in this and more often than not it has been easier for many to criticise anonymously through various unaccountable and unrepresentative forums."
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

milltown row

what is he going on about? is the lack of Antrims success down to these 'unaccountable and unrepresentative forums'? he uses the forums all the time and never leaves his name

dillinger

Quote from: hardstation on July 17, 2009, 09:08:52 PM
Antrim to hit the onion bag after 30 seconds.

Aidso to win the ball from the throw in. Gives it out to Loughrey who flys down the line. Pumps it in to Big Mick. Fields it. Mossy comes flying in to take the ball off his bro. Bang, back off the net. 'Keeper never saw it.
  [/quoe]
Wish i could have the same dreams as you Hard! As an Antrim man i wish our team the best and hope the dream dosent turn into a nightmare. Could go close, our im i still dreaming :D

clarshack

i have a spare eastern stand ticket. if anyone is interested in it pm me.