The IRISH RUGBY thread

Started by Donnellys Hollow, October 27, 2009, 05:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

Big blow for Wales that's the last think you'd need before a big tournament!!

quit yo jibbajabba

Yeah what were the odds on that

:P

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: screenexile on September 18, 2019, 11:04:03 AM

Been reading that he's apparently been betting on Wales first scores in games and designing plays to help this, something about Webb not making the WC squad too.

Disaster altogether for the Welsh.

trailer

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on September 18, 2019, 11:38:46 AM

Been reading that he's apparently been betting on Wales first scores in games and designing plays to help this, something about Webb not making the WC squad too.

Any links to the articles?

under the bar

seafoid

Quote from: trailer on September 18, 2019, 12:56:15 PM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on September 18, 2019, 11:38:46 AM

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2019/sep/18/wales-attempt-to-steady-ship-after-rob-howley-bombshell-at-rugby-world-cup

Any links to the articles?
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Joeythelips

Surely they are ready for a World Cup by now, its hard to see his loss having a huge effect. Wales are on of the favourites and this might actually help them in some ways as it will take attention off the team and expectations may be reduced. They have a nice path to a semi final and this could galvanise the squad.

From what I have seen over the past year I would have the All Blacks as favourites followed by South Africa, then slightly behind I would have England, Ireland, Wales and Australia all on the same level.

Joeythelips

Quote from: Joeythelips on September 18, 2019, 03:10:46 PM
Surely Wales are ready for a World Cup by now, its hard to see his loss having a huge effect. Wales are one of the favourites and this might actually help them in some ways as it will take attention off the team and expectations may be reduced. They have a nice path to a semi final and this could galvanise the squad.

From what I have seen over the past year I would have the All Blacks as favourites followed by South Africa, then slightly behind I would have England, Ireland, Wales and Australia all on the same level.

seafoid

The Irish game is very well plugged in globally given Rassie Erasmus is managing SA and Cheika is the equivalent with the Australians
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Gmac

Irish media poking the South Africans a lot about steroids probably not a smart strategy from them when we have a potential quarter final with them ,

johnnycool

Conway and Lamour to start

Conway showed he can beat a man in the warm up games, Lamour needs to show that hes more than just a gap filler, prefer Addison but Joe knows best.

screenexile

Russia and Japan going hell for leather here there's no way they keep this pace up!

Farrandeelin

What channels are these games on? Was looking at virgin media and no sign. NZ v SA should be a cracker.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Capt Pat

They are all live  on itv. Rte just has the Ireland games and all the knock out stages.