Championship Draw 2019

Started by Farrandeelin, October 11, 2018, 09:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rodney trotter

They should be make the Draw after the National League.. It over looks the League by having teams taking about who they are playing, in another 7 or 8 months.

thejuice

I expect we'll be facing a Paul Galvin managed Wexford in the Qtr and if we're building on where we left off last year we should win that.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Blowitupref

Quote from: thejuice on October 08, 2019, 12:22:25 PM

I expect we'll be facing a Paul Galvin managed Wexford in the Qtr and if we're building on where we left off last year we should win that.

Jury is out on how Galvin will fare in county management. Wicklow meanwhile will have a recent All Ireland winning manager over them.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

oliverkelly

3 hammerings?

macdanger2

Quote from: Blowitupref on October 08, 2019, 12:30:20 PM

Jury is out on how Galvin will fare in county management. Wicklow meanwhile will have a recent All Ireland winning manager over them.

I'd have massive doubts over Galvin making a good manager

tyroneman

Ulster

Pre-Lim
Monaghan v Cavan

Quarter-finals
Antrim v Monaghan/Cavan
Donegal v Tyrone
Derry v Armagh
Fermanagh v Down

Semi-finals
Donegal/Tyrone v Derry/Armagh
Antrim/Monaghan/Cavan v Fermanagh/Down

Dire Ear

Tough route for Tyrone, Donegal probably favoured, and then a hungry Arma  :P

Solo_run

Armagh not getting a home game yet again

J70

Quote from: tyroneman on October 09, 2019, 08:51:56 AM
Ulster

Pre-Lim
Monaghan v Cavan

Quarter-finals
Antrim v Monaghan/Cavan
Donegal v Tyrone
Derry v Armagh
Fermanagh v Down

Semi-finals
Donegal/Tyrone v Derry/Armagh
Antrim/Monaghan/Cavan v Fermanagh/Down

FFS! ;D

Just for one year it would be nice to avoid youse bastards!

Schkite

Deja Vu from last year - Cavan in the first round, Tyrone and Donegal on the other side.

I wouldn't be as optimistic as I was this time last year, but being brought back to earth is no harm, and you'd still have to say it's not the worst draw you could have got.

clarshack

Provincial championships are dead so Tyrone probably better going out in first round against Donegal and then peaking later on.

Itchy

Are the Cavan and Monaghan balls stuck together every year or whats the story?

RedHand88

Quote from: Itchy on October 09, 2019, 01:19:17 PM
Are the Cavan and Monaghan balls stuck together every year or whats the story?

Well they wouldn't wash that often so...

Cunny Funt

Quote from: clarshack on October 09, 2019, 11:49:57 AM
Provincial championships are dead so Tyrone probably better going out in first round against Donegal and then peaking later on.
Tyrone's peak this year seemed to be their league wins v Galway and Dublin.

Pearse Blue

Quote from: Dire Ear on October 09, 2019, 09:00:49 AM
Tough route for Tyrone, Donegal probably favoured, and then a hungry Arma  :P
Derry written off already? Bit early without seeing any football yet, especially with new manager the team will be hungrier i'd imagine