62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

lynchbhoy

Kid needs to be taught manners.
The parents need a slap.
But I suspect they are from lower social scale
.. even that's not really a great excuse.

I wonder how many more trolls will find similar songs and episodes...

Maybe we will all go out and post up the vitriolic actions and chants of the epl clubs fans at each other... planes crashing in Munich or fans dying in the stands etc..
It's not clever and theres prob a lot more material... it might remind folk that fighting and animalistic behaviour is prob worse in English football!
Though the protagonists on here might not like to be reminded that the clubs they support are as bad if not worse than sevco ( and at times some Celtic) fans

Milltown Row2

Look it's on both sides regardless of who you support, that's just life, one side will claim they are better than the other but it's too easy to find shite like that on the internet.

These games generate hate.

Is hun used the same as taig?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

dec

Quote from: lynchbhoy on April 03, 2019, 07:02:27 PM
The parents need a slap.

Maybe we will all go out and post up the vitriolic actions and chants of the epl clubs fans at each other... planes crashing in Munich or fans dying in the stands etc..
It's not clever and theres prob a lot more material... it might remind folk that fighting and animalistic behaviour is prob worse in English football!
Though the protagonists on here might not like to be reminded that the clubs they support are as bad if not worse than sevco ( and at times some Celtic) fans

It wasn't just the kid in the video, it sounded like a lot of the crowd joined in the singing as well.

tonto1888

Quote from: dec on April 03, 2019, 07:26:58 PM
The parents need a slap.

It wasn't just the kid in the video, it sounded like a lot of the crowd joined in the singing as well.

Correct. Now are you gonna contribute anything? How do you think tonight's game against St Mirren will go? You do know Celtic are playing st mirren tonight don't you?

charlieTully

Interested to see how weah and Burke get on here tonight.

michaelg

Quote from: tonto1888 on April 03, 2019, 07:32:34 PM
The parents need a slap.

Correct. Now are you gonna contribute anything? How do you think tonight's game against St Mirren will go? You do know Celtic are playing st mirren tonight don't you?
Don't you follow the media?  Lots of the coverage relating to Celtic does not relate specifically to team selection/tactics etc.  I bet you took a keen interest when the treatment of Neil Lennon was front and centre not so long ago.

tonto1888

Quote from: michaelg on April 03, 2019, 07:38:00 PM
The parents need a slap.

Don't you follow the media?  Lots of the coverage relating to Celtic does not relate specifically to team selection/tactics etc.  I bet you took a keen interest when the treatment of Neil Lennon was front and centre not so long ago.

I take a keen interest in all things Celtic which is more than I can say for some of the posters in this thread.  Have you actually read any of my posts? It's currently 0-0 by the way. In case you were wondering

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

dec

You do know Celtic are playing st mirren tonight don't you?

Of course, I have been following it avidly on the Sky Scotland twitter account.

Apparently Timothy Weah has given St Mirren a 1-0 lead

https://twitter.com/Oldfirmfacts1/status/1113518574834991107

Though they have now deleted that tweet but not replaced it with the correct score

https://twitter.com/ScotlandSky/

clarshack

2-0 win but very uninspiring. St Mirren with 6 reserves on.
Ryan Christie looked good on his return though.

tonto1888

Personally I don't mind flares and smoke bombs. Whether they should be used in a stadium or not is a different debate. But chucking bangers or whatever onto the pitch is bloody idiotic and will ultimately come back to hurt the fans

Megaman

ffs, i absolutely hate Celtic.................

.........well for today anyway, had their game over 2.5 goals and they let my bet down  :(

Wonder was Scott Brown playing?  :-X

illdecide

Right guys, FFS we're arguing over silly stuff and they're worse than us and we're better than them. Wise up, there are village idiots in both camps who shame the club. I agree with Sutton that things seem to be getting worse this season for some reason and don't know why.
Rangers are up to their neck in fenian blood and Celtic are freeing Ireland and whatever else ( I know the argument will be their songs are worse than ours and that may be the case but it's foolish to think that one set of fans are worse/better than the others). Regarding Pyrotechnics and the like at games or anywhere TBH are insane, I've seen the damage they can do and they're basically small bombs used by clowns who haven't a clue what they're doing and it's only a matter of time before someone is seriously injured or killed by some drunk twat.

Football wise we were poor enough last night, first half was a bit better than the second. Still not impressed with O Ntcham, gives the ball away too easy and looks lazy trying to get it back. Maybe injuries dictated who came off the bench last night but surely that was the game to get 45 mins into Rogic's legs after how rusty he looked on Sunday but it was refreshing to see Christie back pushing forward with purpose. When everyone is fit we've a decent 11 but the guys coming in to fill the gaps are def of a lesser standard (unfortunately)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Over the Bar

While Lennon will get Celtic over the line and may even close out the treble-treble I would have concerns for the prospects of TIAR if he gets the job permanently. 

If Rodgers was still in charge I think Gerrard would be off knowing he can't close the gap without huge investment which isn't likely to materialise.  I reckon he thinks he will be able to get much closer with NL there.  NL couldn't even win a treble when Rangers were in the lower divisions.  The referees also have it in for him and he gets banned for things other managers get away with and regular touchline bans inevitably lead to dropped points.

Another factor is how Celtic recruit this summer.  I don't  think NL can attract the talent that a higher profile manager can.  Celtic are too reliant on loanees and need to spend cleverly to maintain the narrowing advantage over Rangers.  Gerrard is well capable of pulling in a few high profile loans too as well as English players out of contract with plenty to offer in the SPFL for a season for a final tilt to break Celtic's run.  The word is Dave King is touting Rangers all over the middle East and China to anyone who will give him an audience as a cheap option for investment.

Hopefully Lewis Morgan comes back carrying the form he is currently in at Sunderland and Griffiths is back to his best but Celtic need another 2-3 players of top calibre coming through the door over the summer who will improve the starting 11 straight away.