Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Quote from: Farrandeelin on October 24, 2021, 11:21:11 PM
What a 'performance'! What a disaster! What a shambles! What a disgrace!

Ole has to go.
0-5
Zero-Five
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Mikhail Prokhorov

Quote from: Rich Ricci on October 24, 2021, 09:23:36 PM
Post match i have A chance to calm down, which I haven't  i struggle to remember a game that has hurt me so much. f**k that shit

this is hilarious   ;D ;D ;D

Silver hill

Here lads, catch a grip. This is ridiculous. Happened to be in a bar in Louth today and grown men wearing replica shirts were screaming at the tv. 'We' this and 'we' that. Wise the f**k up the lot of yez.
Support two teams ; your club and county. (And maybe your local soccer club).

Mikhail Prokhorov

Quote from: Silver hill on October 24, 2021, 11:41:05 PM
Here lads, catch a grip. This is ridiculous. Happened to be in a bar in Louth today and grown men wearing replica shirts were screaming at the tv. 'We' this and 'we' that. Wise the f**k up the lot of yez.

concur with all of this, it's understandable somewhat when you're a child but adults ffs, embarrassing  ::)

was anyone on here in england at the match? how much was a ticket?

i'll wait  ;D

Rich Ricci

I get What you are saying but everyone is different  and everyone has different interests. I am heavily involved in my own club and I am thankful for it  but for others talking about utd, liverpool or Chelsea etc on an online forum might be their only sense of relief so who are you to tell people who they should or shouldn't support

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

stiffler

How has ole not walked after that performance and result ? He is ruining his reputation big time.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Tony Baloney

Quote from: stiffler on October 25, 2021, 08:46:25 AM
How has ole not walked after that performance and result ? He is ruining his reputation big time.
££££. How often do you see a manager walk when there is a multi-million payout at stake for a terminated contract.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: stiffler on October 25, 2021, 08:46:25 AM

You can't hid from the results, forgetting yesterdays result, the rest (this season) hasn't been up to much, there's a nice foundation there, they just need someone to build it better. Ole was a decent gap filler and taking Utd to second place (albeit a 1,000 points behind City) was his best success as a manager in England.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

rodney trotter

United a team of Individuals. They were doing combined Liverpool/United team and barely a United player getting on the team, because not the same level of work rate

Armamike

Ole will probably stumble on to the end of the season.  If he manages to get you into the top 4 he could yet save his job.  He blagged his way into the job in the first place and has managed to claw onto it for the past 3 years.  It's bizarre how someone of his little experience and track record got it but the owners probably settled for someone who wasn't going to rock the boat after the tantrums of Jose.  He was a jammy little sod as a footballer and has been one of the luckiest managers around but he's getting found out now and it's going to be death by a thousand cuts. 
That's just, like your opinion man.

BennyCake

I thought the lineup was wrong. Greenwood is better coming on, stretching defences. Rashford just back, thought he might have been better coming on too. I've no idea how Fred gets a game. Then I looked at the bench and who would replace them? Matic, Pogba, VDB, Sancho? None of them any better.

And I'll be happy if I never see that Pogba clown in a United shirt again. An absolute waste of space.

J70

So everyone should have the same interests as you? All the millions of people around the world who follow the EPL or Barcelona or the Green Bay Packers or the LA Lakers or whoever are morons, and you know the one true way?

Wise up yourself. I'm sure you!re great crack altogether sitting smugly at the bar gloating at all the "idiots" in their replica shirts.

johnnycool

Quote from: johnnycool on October 21, 2021, 08:15:41 AM
Quote from: An Watcher on October 20, 2021, 10:52:19 PM
Said it when Atalanta went 2-0, a win after that is just papering over the cracks.  As poor a utd team as I've seen in a long time.

It's a poor team considering the personnel on it. They don't play as a team and are very disjointed.

Wee Scholesy not impressed  ;D

Wee Scholesy was bang on the money...

;D

johnnycool

Quote from: BennyCake on October 25, 2021, 09:31:33 AM
I thought the lineup was wrong. Greenwood is better coming on, stretching defences. Rashford just back, thought he might have been better coming on too. I've no idea how Fred gets a game. Then I looked at the bench and who would replace them? Matic, Pogba, VDB, Sancho? None of them any better.

And I'll be happy if I never see that Pogba clown in a United shirt again. An absolute waste of space.

Ronaldo coming back has proved to be a disaster...

He trotted back and forth between the two centre backs not putting either under pressure whereas Cavani goes full belt at them...

No pressure on the ball meant that the runners were picked out at will by Liverpool..