Football Club Managers 2019

Started by Junior Ex Laoistalk, November 20, 2018, 10:13:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GAA-SMART

Carew prob doing Ballylinan and Palatine the Hungry C

The PRO

Maurice Brown staying with Killeshin.

les Antiques

Martin Murphy who guided stradbally to a couple of county titles taking over in Port . Very interesting appointment

GAA-SMART

Palatine got rid of Carew at the weekend

BallyroanAbu

Well at least he won't be managing two clubs.

GAA-SMART

Rumour has it he tried to squeeze a 3rd club in up in Meath and thats why Palatine got rid

BallyroanAbu

I genuinely thought their own lads were doing ok, League was killed by having so many in with Laois.  Gave O Dempseys too much of a start, small margins and they could have been in a second county final.  If you asked me a couple of years ago I was all for paid managers now I would be against it.  Of course there are situations where one is needed but clubs should think long and hard about them. 

Heshs Umpire

Quote from: GAA-SMART on December 04, 2018, 10:04:22 AM
Rumour has it he tried to squeeze a 3rd club in up in Meath and thats why Palatine got rid
Could be worse. According to the Kildare forum, Ballykelly, junior in Kildare, had a guy in and had already started s&c work for next only for your man to feck off to a club in Wicklow.
Well I could keep it above
But then it wouldn't be sky anymore

les Antiques

Quote from: GAA-SMART on December 04, 2018, 10:04:22 AM
Rumours as right . Carew was never got rId of !  He left by his own accord and seemingly on good terms with Palatine.

The PRO

Anyone else confirmed for 2019? Any of the junior or intermediate teams get anyone decent?

SCFC

Here's what I know so far. Didn't put in second teams as you'd never really know what's happening there. Anyone fill in the gaps?

Arles Kilcruise

Arles Killeen

Ballyfin

Ballylinan Niall Carew

Ballyroan

Courtwood Eddie Kinsella

Crettyard

Emo

Graiguecullen Kevin Doogue

Killeshin Maurice Brown

O'Dempseys Eddie Kelly

Portarlington Martin Murphy

Portlaoise

St Josephs

Stradbally Derek Conroy

The Heath

Annanough Colin Miller

Clonaslee

Mountmellick

Rosenallis Paddy Dunne

The Rock

Timahoe

Barrowhouse

Kilcavan

Park Ratheniska

Spink

BallyroanAbu

Ballyroan Abbey nothing ratified but will be the same
Padraig McMahon/Liam Irwin Selector Noel Delaney

BallyroanAbu

I see Stradbally gone with Derek Conroy

Jd

Think the Heath have the same as last year ....Pat?? Booth

El Jefe

No Barry McNamee was over them last year but he's gone after only one year. Not sure who's in now