Club transfers

Started by SCFC, March 21, 2015, 03:15:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCFC

Richie Ryan back with Ballylinan from St Laurence's.
Colm Begley back with Stradbally from Parnells.

Helix

Begley will be an addition to Stradbally no doubt once he's fit!
It's hardly possible to build anything if frustration, bitterness and a mood of helplessness prevail

Heshs Umpire

Two clubs that were in relegation battles last year picking up a player each. Who drops out of senior this year will be fascinating.
Well I could keep it above
But then it wouldn't be sky anymore

Unlaoised

Quote from: Heshs Umpire on April 20, 2016, 03:35:57 PM
Two clubs that were in relegation battles last year picking up a player each. Who drops out of senior this year will be fascinating.

Ballyfin and Clonaslee will be hot favourites with Crettyard and Killeshin and Ballylinan being close as well..

LAOIS ABÚ

portlaoisekid

There's a mighty strong rumour John O'loughlin is transferring to portlaoise, how true it is I don't know but everybody has it ATM.

Tony

That would be massive news but wouldn't make sense with Mountmellick beside Portlaoise. I highly doubt that.

Downtheroad

John O'Loughlin transferring to Portlaoise is doing the rounds for ages. It may happen but I don't see it happening this year. As far as I know he is still playing with St Brigids and I imagine he played in the 1st round of the Dublin SFC. if that's the case, he will be ineligible for local championship. Whatever about Mountmellick, I reckon other clubs will be peeved if he heads to the town.

Keyser Söze

Quote from: Tony on June 12, 2016, 12:00:48 PM
That would be massive news but wouldn't make sense with Mountmellick beside Portlaoise. I highly doubt that.

Rosenallis isn't too far away either  ;)
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled.......

Bueller

Lads, have ye not been listening to me? I'm blue in the face telling ye. Portlaoise have taken the gloves off. The recruitment is on. At all levels. I know a parent who was approached in a recent U14 game about their child and would they be interested in coming to kick with the town. Stories like this are all over the parish. And they make no bones about it.

Whatever about John, and it has been doing the rounds since pre Brigids, the rest is happening. And they don't care what you think.

Tony

Have I not been listening to you Bueller?

Well.....actually....no - I've no idea who you are or what you've been saying to be honest.  ;D

I was approached by a big club to play ball with them when I was younger. Thing is, I had a choice and my parents have a choice. Portlaoise can ask but they're not forcing anyone to play with them in fairness.

Dave like the tv channel

Quote from: Keyser Söze on June 12, 2016, 02:41:28 PM

That'd be some leap. Senior football in Dublin -> Junior football in Laois.

Keyser Söze

Quote from: Dave like the tv channel on June 12, 2016, 04:19:34 PM
Quote from: Keyser Söze on June 12, 2016, 02:41:28 PM

That'd be some leap. Senior football in Dublin -> Junior football in Laois.

Close to his heart though  ;)
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled.......

Tony

Why wouldn't he go back to Mountmellick if he's transferring back to Laois though? Makes no sense to me. Did he fall out with the club or something.

Bueller

Quote from: Tony on June 12, 2016, 06:07:34 PM
Why wouldn't he go back to Mountmellick if he's transferring back to Laois though? Makes no sense to me. Did he fall out with the club or something.
Take your head out of the sand and join the rest of us in the real world.

Tony

Wow, bit techy there today Bueller. Taking things a bit seriously for an anonymous forum about a game it seems  ;D. Did you have your daily toilet today? You sound a bit blocked up.