Mayo manager resigns - for defo.

Started by moysider, August 27, 2018, 12:02:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spuds

Quote from: Syferus on November 04, 2018, 01:53:09 AM
Quote from: spuds on November 04, 2018, 01:44:04 AM
Quote from: Syferus on November 04, 2018, 01:38:14 AM
Everyone in Ballaghadereen must be laughing their holes off at the idea that David Drake is good enough to not only make Mayo panel's but get playing time but Akram isn't. Same old Horan. Same old result.
Only laughing going on in Ballaghadereen is at the Rossies selling houses and no one to drive their big blue bus.

I didn't know the manager drove the bus

You seem to have a real passion for Roscommon football
Swoosh.

Swoosh.
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

Syferus

Quote from: spuds on November 04, 2018, 02:22:29 AM
Everyone in Ballaghadereen must be laughing their holes off at the idea that David Drake is good enough to not only make Mayo panel's but get playing time but Akram isn't. Same old Horan. Same old result.
Only laughing going on in Ballaghadereen is at the Rossies selling houses and no one to drive their big blue bus.

Swoosh.

Swoosh.

Is that the sound of the ball going over the Mayo crossbar

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Syferus on November 04, 2018, 03:23:32 AM
Quote from: spuds on November 04, 2018, 02:22:29 AM

Swoosh.

Swoosh.

Is that the sound of the ball going over the Mayo crossbar

Sure who cares?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

larryin89

"Same old horan".

Hopefully.
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Orchard park

I'd say he know more about  it than you do

Mayo4Sam

No Brian Reape would be very surprising

Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Blowitupref

When Horan cuts the panel to about 34 for the championship it will be interesting to see how many of those new players will still be there.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

mayoman dan

Hard to get excited about any of this.Horan had his chances and blew them all.Caught badly on the line several times.Tossed aside several good players the most notable of which was Tom Parsons.Do the Mayo posters on here think he will have changed??? Hard to have faith in a man that deemed Parsons surplus to requirements to rebuild a team and find good young players.

larryin89

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on November 04, 2018, 10:24:39 AM

No reape, Hanley, akram nor cunnife .

Conor o Shea , Kirby, hall, Douglas , not making it as well.
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

mayoman dan

Quote from: larryin89 on November 04, 2018, 02:44:25 PM

No reape, Hanley, akram nor cunnife .

Conor o Shea , Kirby, hall, Douglas , not making it as well.
Heard Hanley is injured.Surprised Naughton from knockmore wasnt kept

Syferus

Horan's unwavering trust of old stagers over younger players is well known. Honestly I'm surprised someone like Evan Regan is even willing to play under him again. Could still end in tears for some of the younger lads as that panel isn't going to remain that big for very long.

iorras

Quote from: Syferus on November 04, 2018, 04:05:18 PM

Horan's unwavering trust of old stagers over younger players is well known. Honestly I'm surprised someone like Evan Regan is even willing to play under him again. Could still end in tears for some of the younger lads as that panel isn't going to remain that big for very long.
Sure you live in hope. Someday you might even be right about something. God is good

Farrandeelin

Anyone else annoyed by Ah Ref's constant leaking of Mayo football business. Yes he probably does it in good faith, but it annoyed me anyway when I saw it published initially. As for the panel itself, midfield is worrying, very worrying.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

galwayman

Quote from: Farrandeelin on November 05, 2018, 09:50:32 AM
Anyone else annoyed by Ah Ref's constant leaking of Mayo football business. Yes he probably does it in good faith, but it annoyed me anyway when I saw it published initially. As for the panel itself, midfield is worrying, very worrying.
Is it the actual panel though?

Tubberman

Quote from: galwayman on November 05, 2018, 09:59:28 AM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on November 05, 2018, 09:50:32 AM
Is it the actual panel though?

Doubtful.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."