New Jerseys?

Started by Farrandeelin, September 22, 2007, 07:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimStynes

Quote from: general_lee on February 12, 2023, 11:17:07 AM
O'Neill's designs are getting worse. Virtually every county has some variation of the same design. I'm happy Armagh went with McKeever, their stuff at county level is very smart (Club offerings not so much)

Errigal Ciaran's stuff looks nice and they're McKeever. O'Neill's have had it their own way for long enough. A few competitors in to shake them up would do no harm.

Nanderson

Quote from: JimStynes on February 12, 2023, 11:32:53 AM
O'Neill's designs are getting worse. Virtually every county has some variation of the same design. I'm happy Armagh went with McKeever, their stuff at county level is very smart (Club offerings not so much)

Errigal Ciaran's stuff looks nice and they're McKeever. O'Neill's have had it their own way for long enough. A few competitors in to shake them up would do no harm.
On the topic of competitors is there a rule that says a match ball has to be an oneills ball?

screenexile

Quote from: Nanderson on February 12, 2023, 11:39:51 AM

On the topic of competitors is there a rule that says a match ball has to be an oneills ball?

Has to be made in Ireland and GAA approved I think.

Upandover

Think there is 15 gaa approved sliotars now.
Bourkes, lar corbett, azzuri, molloys, oneills etc.
Antrim v kilkenny last week was bourkes sliotars.

OrchardOrange

Quote from: Upandover on February 12, 2023, 06:42:47 PM
Think there is 15 gaa approved sliotars now.
Bourkes, lar corbett, azzuri, molloys, oneills etc.
Antrim v kilkenny last week was bourkes sliotars.

Good for them all.

general_lee

Mckeever quality-wise can be ropey enough and their turnaround for club orders or orders from the website are crap.

JimStynes

Quote from: general_lee on February 13, 2023, 01:01:35 AM

Mckeever quality-wise can be ropey enough and their turnaround for club orders or orders from the website are crap.

I would agree with their quality issues though it does seem to be well improved. I find both O'Neill's and McKeevers sizing inconsistent. A medium in one garment could be a small or large in another design.

From the Bunker

Jez, this is some specimen

smort

Quote from: From the Bunker on February 16, 2023, 04:23:28 PM
Jez, this is some specimen

Thought you were being sarcastic for a minute

It's class, love it

From the Bunker

rrhf

screenexile

New Derry Home geansaĆ­...

not sure would like to see it up close.