AIF 2021 -- Maigh Eo vs Tír Eoghain

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, August 28, 2021, 06:30:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonto1888

Congratulations to all the Tyrone posters. Enjoy the celebrations

Rudi

Quote from: pbat on September 11, 2021, 06:58:25 PM
Mayo got what they deserved, especially O Shea and Horan. When AOS done a Baywatch spread in the Sunday World and Horan letting it happen, you do these when you've a pocket full of medals. Them two men are all about themselves and not willing to make the sacrifices need to win Celt Crosses. Dave Hickey or Bernard Flynn a few years ago were not far wrong.

Alot of truth in that, Aido made a gobshite of himself. Lee Keegan on the other hand is a serious bit of stuff, feel sorry for him, hes a winner most of his team mates are losers

Shamrock Shore

Well done Tyrone. Best team by far on the day.

Mayo had too many passengers. The soccer shite for the penalty annoyed me.

Lee Keegan was Mayo's only soldier.

As for Aidan O'Shea.............sweet Jesus.

J70

Quote from: Hound on September 11, 2021, 07:01:47 PM
Donegal lad behind Hampsey making a show of himself and his county 😆

Nothing to do with the rest of us.

I expect his family will be mortified though.

What a gobshite.

Armagh Girl

Well Done Tyrone you were excellent today and were the best team by far. Glad to see Sam coming over the border again. they had to play against Mayo and a referee who had no black cards to give Mayo along with the biased RTE commentary.
Enjoy your night 😊😊

Capt Pat

That Donegal fan should be banned from receiving all ireland final tickets for a while. He obviously knows someone receiving tickets for a final his county isn't involved in.

Estimator

Quote from: Estimator on August 28, 2021, 06:52:54 PM
Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on August 28, 2021, 06:30:37 PM
There would have been some odds available for that particular pairing at the outset, but sin é.

Bring it on!  :)

22/1 before the Ulster Final
Stuck £2.50 on it.

Tyrone were 16/1 to win the AI at the time
Stuck £5 on that.

I'd £5 on Tyrone -5   :(
Ulster League Champions 2009

Silkyskillssunshinee

How the fk did Horan leave AOS on the entire game?! I was cheering for Mayo at the start but that annoyed me no end.

Tyrone much more composed and assure of themselves on the ball. Fair play to them and I hope they give Dublin/Kerry many more challenges to come.

Wildweasel74

O'Shea was poor, but there were 6 or 7 players even poorer than him today, don't see anybody mention them.

BennyCake

J70

Tyrone far and away the better team. Thoroughly deserved champions.

Mayo lost their heads completely. That was almost painful watching them implode in that last 15 minutes. Total lack of leadership and composure, and no scoring forwards. Just a disorganized rabble in the end.

And I'm someone who was shouting for them on account of my mother and her extended family.

J70

Quote from: BennyCake on September 11, 2021, 07:06:45 PM
What's this about the Donegal man?

Some young bellend sitting first row over Hampsey's left shoulder making a complete show of himself making obscene gestures.

Thankfully the camera moved him out of the viewer.

Hound

Behind Hampsey at the beginning of the captain's speech. Gesturing with his fingers!

lenny

Quote from: lenny on September 10, 2021, 06:57:43 AM
Quote from: tonto1888 on September 10, 2021, 06:02:21 AM
I can't see a thing other than a Tyrone win.

Scoreline prediction - Tyrone 2.13  Mayo 0.14

Not a bad prediction if I do say so myself.

Shamrock Shore

Gobshite making rude gestures behind the presentation podium.

On Twitter.