AIF 2021 -- Maigh Eo vs Tír Eoghain

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, August 28, 2021, 06:30:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildweasel74

The harte foul was inside, its hard to know which he blew for, as he went for a chat with the umpires. Tyrone probably should be a couple of more points in front.

imtommygunn

Unless Mayo step up Tyrone will stretch that lead. O'Shea only fit for long balls and lay offs. Honestly don't know if they can win it with him there.

SouthDublinBro

Ed Ricketts

Game being played on Tyrone's terms. They are much more composed and efficient.

Mayo looking a bit Mayo in a final-ish. Lots of possession, but doing too many stupid things. Hopefully they can tighten it up and play a bit smarter in the second half.
Doc would listen to any kind of nonsense and change it for you to a kind of wisdom.

Blowitupref

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

tyrone08

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 11, 2021, 05:47:05 PM
Quote from: tyrone08 on September 11, 2021, 05:45:03 PM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on September 11, 2021, 05:42:37 PM
That's a penalty
About 2 foot outside

Two foot?  I suppose it depends on which foul he blew for

Yeah I am not sure which one it was. Either or they were both outside. Bit like in 2013 when they got a penalty for outside the box

Rudi

For Tyrone goal chance, McStay reckons McKenna should have caught initial ball, instead of laying it on to the running McCurry. What an ape McStay is.

Mayo4Sam14

Hessian in for O Hora at half time surely?
You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!

GiveItToTheShooters

That's a penalty
About 2 foot outside

Doesn't matter. It's one continuous foul, not one foul or the other. The contact carried on into the box. You blow for the latest contact/give advantage and give the foul from the position most advantageous to the attacking team. You should know that surely

Itchy

I think for o hora I don't think he had a "pull" at him, he sort of hit him and knocked him although if he got black he wouldn't have had many complaints. The penalty call was right, the high challenge was just outside. It could still go either way and a goal in this game could win it for either side.

GiveItToTheShooters

Mayo to bottle it again. Looking good for it so far

Wildweasel74

Schkite

Any chance RTE can find some other Tyrone man to be on these games? Cavanagh is bloody hard to listen to. It is possible to be partial to your own county but also at least appear to look at things a bit objectively.

RedHand88

How is that not a black card?! Am I missing something? Its a drag down by o hora??

Milltown Row2

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on September 11, 2021, 05:57:02 PM
That's a penalty
About 2 foot outside

Doesn't matter. It's one continuous foul, not one foul or the other. The contact carried on into the box. You blow for the latest contact/give advantage and give the foul from the position most advantageous to the attacking team. You should know that surely

Eh? I didn't hear at which point he blew so I'm not sure what you're talking about, if he didn't blow for the first contact but blew for the second then looking at it in slow motion it looked inside, he didn't give advantage as he'd have had his hand up, I never seen him call advantage
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea