AIF 2021 -- Maigh Eo vs Tír Eoghain

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, August 28, 2021, 06:30:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

islamae

Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 29, 2021, 07:56:47 AM
Quote from: An Watcher on August 28, 2021, 10:18:11 PM
Big opportunity for Mayo but also a big opportunity for Tyrone.  Fantastic to have a final without the dubs or kerry.  Donegal Mayo last one?

Yep. And the team that knocked Kerry out won that one. Plus Mayo lost two finals to Ulster opposition, Cavan in 1948 and the 2012 final. Could be another one in two weeks time too.
Such an optimist😂😂😂😂

Eire90

Rossfan

The final none of the experts and few non experts predicted or expected.
It's a bit like the Best man and Bridesmaid turned up but the Bride and Groom didn't!
Won't bother either of the contestants.
People saying both will want a dogfight but maybe the Rhus would be better avoiding such as Tyrone more used to dogfights in Ulster.
Haven't commented on yesterday's game as I didn't see it being on Confirmation duties.
Syferus says that Coldrick was the difference giving Tyrone frees for things which he waved play on for when it happened the other way round.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Main Street

"The Dogs of Ulster" -   sounds good.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Rossfan on August 29, 2021, 05:00:11 PM
Syferus says that Coldrick was the difference giving Tyrone frees for things which he waved play on for when it happened the other way round.

Your source is suspect, I'd say (Quelle surprise!) -- check out the respective scores from frees first, perhaps?
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Rossfan

You saying Syf got something wrong  :o
He predicted a handy win for Kerry too ;D
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Rossfan on August 29, 2021, 05:47:19 PM
You saying Syf got something wrong  :o
He predicted a handy win for Kerry too ;D

;)

ballinaman

A nice change of dressing rooms for our lads. M before T .

Will be a great game.

Fear ón Srath Bán

seafoid

Quote from: imtommygunn on August 29, 2021, 01:35:09 PM
I forgot about 95. That was a very strange one with the redmond thing. Ok this century they have won the winnable ones lol.
Tyrone had an exceptional team in the mid noughties. That hasn't been replicated yet.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Milltown Row2

Tyrones to lose after that miraculous performance. The fitness levels were unreal. I think catching Covid has just improved them.

But if I was having a bet on this the draw looks a decent bet to have a flutter with. Both teams won't have any hangups facing each other.

When is it? 2 weeks or will Tyrone ask for another extension?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Capt Pat

There is a house in Ballsbridge of all places with Mayo bunting out 2 weeks in advance of the final. Mayo are losing the run of themselves, they think they have won it already.

MayoBuck

Quote from: Capt Pat on August 29, 2021, 10:29:31 PM
There is a house in Ballsbridge of all places with Mayo bunting out 2 weeks in advance of the final. Mayo are losing the run of themselves, they think they have won it already.

If only Mayo bunting was enough, we'd have 20 or 30 All Irelands at this stage.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Capt Pat on August 29, 2021, 10:29:31 PM

That's Ballymun Kickhams fans getting ready for the Dublin Championship.

RedHand88