County Manager Merry go round

Started by Rossfan, August 11, 2015, 02:39:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoynevalley

naka

Quote from: SouthDublinBro on August 31, 2021, 09:32:39 PM
Doesn't matter who Donegal chose or what anyone else in Ulster does. That Tyrone team have that ulster title on lock for at least the next 2/3 years.
Really don't think so
Monaghan Donegal will not be worried about them and  Derry/ Armagh are coming strong .

Cunny Funt

the goal was on

Can't see it at all, Donnelly looks the choice

FermGael

Rumours are Curran has it .

https://twitter.com/SeamusDuke/status/1435965101824110601?s=19

Roscommon journalist now saying he will be confirmed tonight

Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Rossfan

Wouldn't be too sure if Dukie is the only one saying it.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

tintin25

Kieran Donnelly new Fermanagh manager

FermGael

Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

yellowcard

Peter Keane gone from Kerry. Thought he might've got one more year given how they were so close to beating Tyrone. No mention of whether he was sacked or left of his own accord but I think we can read between the lines. One below par performance done for him but it's Sam or nothing in Kerry. Jack O'Connor conveniently out of work could be in line for a third stint.

rodney trotter

His 3 year term was up, so it was going to be up for debate anyway.

https://t.co/OEL7ACQLql?amp=1

Blowitupref

Quote from: yellowcard on September 13, 2021, 09:46:25 PM
Peter Keane gone from Kerry. Thought he might've got one more year given how they were so close to beating Tyrone. No mention of whether he was sacked or left of his own accord but I think we can read between the lines. One below par performance done for him but it's Sam or nothing in Kerry. Jack O'Connor conveniently out of work could be in line for a third stint.

Not gone yet but it seems like he's in the running along side O'Connor and it's hard not to see the latter chosen.

Meanwhile Brian Cody kept on as senior hurling manager for Kilkenny  it will be his 24th season in charge
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

yellowcard

Quote from: Blowitupref on September 13, 2021, 10:07:47 PM
Quote from: yellowcard on September 13, 2021, 09:46:25 PM

Not gone yet but it seems like he's in the running along side O'Connor and it's hard not to see the latter chosen.

Meanwhile Brian Cody kept on as senior hurling manager for Kilkenny  it will be his 24th season in charge

Seems fairly clear to me but time will tell. Surely if they wanted him back they would give him another year. It wouldn't surprise me if Jack O'Connor has been lined up especially given his comments a few weeks back whilst still in the Kildare job.

Rossfan

Banty getting a 3rd year in Monaghan.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

rodney trotter

DuffleKing

Longford must not listen to the podcast