Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

I see they aren't valid for our game v New York or the Rhus v London
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

From the Bunker

Quote from: Rossfan on March 23, 2016, 05:00:47 PM

Glad to hear that! In fairness these games are fundraisers for both organisations. Season tickets for me are not about games like these.

armaghniac

Quote from: From the Bunker on March 23, 2016, 06:50:19 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on March 23, 2016, 05:00:47 PM

Glad to hear that! In fairness these games are fundraisers for both organisations. Season tickets for me are not about games like these.

I wouldn't have thought that it was this directly. Rather each punter gets one championship game "free", but many do not attend these games, so they get the first real championship game free instead. What happens if New York or London win I don't know.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

saffronandblue

Just after purchasing tickets for Mayo v London. Do kids under 12 need tickets does anyone know? Would be a curse to be standing outside the ground during the match with the kids.

mayo.mick

In 2009 our season tickets got us into Gaelic Park free and into Ruislip in 2011 free as well. To be fair, there are a hell of a lot more season tickets ( in Mayo anyway) now, will probably be 4000 from Mayo with season tickets in Ruislip in May. In 2014 we were charged $15 I think it was, reduced from $20 on the gate with season tickets in Gaelic Park.
mayo for sam-don't ask me what year! :-)
https://michaelmaye.com/mayo-gaa-photos/
@mayo_mick

Mayo Club 51

London GAA ticketing arrangments

This year for the first time, the fixture will be all-ticket, and tickets have now just gone on sale. Only adult tickets are available online, and according to London GAA tickets for adults, OAPs and students will be available at Ruislip on the day.

http://mayoclub51.com/tickets-london...-gaa-sale-now/

Mayo Club 51

Free tickets are out for season ticket holders for the league finals. Div 3&4 finals on Saturday just bring your season ticket card. For Sunday you have to book your tickets, deadline in this Wednesday 13th.

http://mayoclub51.com/croke-park-seating-plan/

rosnarun

now they are saying some tickets maybe available on the day in ruislip with Some in quotes
I see trouble ahead or more likely a lot of people looking at the back of other peoples heads
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Mayo Club 51

Season Ticket Scanning Issues

Mayo Club 51

Here's the podcast from Tommy Marrens show this morning. Its in 3 sections so we've edited the 3 clips together.

https://soundcloud.com/mayo-club-51/mayo-club-51-on-midwest-radio-about-season-ticket-scanning-issues

Farrandeelin

What match have the people been hard done by? And one match isn't much in fairness .
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

rosnarun

Quote from: Farrandeelin on April 15, 2016, 07:36:18 AM
What match have the people been hard done by? And one match isn't much in fairness .
I cant listen to that on account of an allergic reaction to Whinging
what are the main whinges ?
I have had a seasonticket sine they can out is that 5-6 years? i had one problem that was solved by an E-mail within 24 hours,
apart from the worsening value  they are still the business esp if you take up the like if the league/club semi and finals
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Mayo Club 51

Latest update regarding the problems with season tickets attendance not being updated. There will be a follow up next week on MidWest radio, we'll let you know details when we hear back from them.

http://mayoclub51.com/quick-update-croke-park-season-ticket-scanning-attendance-problems/

straightred

For what its worth I got into a spat with the season ticket office earlier this year and got a result - eventually. My issue was strange in that the whole family have season tickets (2 adults plus kids) I share a name with one of the kids but after the first game my record was 2 out of 1 and the young lad was 0 out of 1. It was obvious (to me anyway) that something was wrong with the records but it took weeks of persistence and lots of screen shots before they eventually made the adjustment. As far as I'm concerned they fixed the underlying problem in the background after I reported it but they didn't seem to want to admit that there was a problem and they just kept saying that there was no issue, i.e. they refused to update the attendance records After I was getting nowhere for a few weeks I asked for a managers phone number and they fixed it.

My advice is to keep at it. Send emails every day. They'll get fed up and eventually see reason

Blue in hope

Got email today regarding the season ticket for the Cavan V Armagh game on Sunday. You were always allocated a seat in the covered stand for Ulster matches. They are now saying bring your  season ticket and get it scanned. You will get entry to the open stand .Seating is unreserved. What is the point of the season ticket? Season tickets in all sports give a reason to hand over your money in advance  but seems not the GAA!