2016 Season Ticket

Started by Mayo Club 51, October 08, 2015, 01:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayo.mick

Quote from: mayo.mick on February 13, 2016, 03:19:36 PM
Seems to be lots of season ticket holders (Mayo that I've been hearing about) that have not been recorded at the Mayo v Dublin match. Croke Park refusing to update them.

Looks like there's gonna be another battle like http://mayoclub51.com/gaa-season-ticket-scanning-problems-an-update/

Anyone here with season tickets not updated for the Mayo v Dublin match?
mayo for sam-don't ask me what year! :-)
https://michaelmaye.com/mayo-gaa-photos/
@mayo_mick

Farrandeelin

I wasn't there and couldn't give my card to anyone, but to me; the self-scanning might be the cause of it.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

saffronandblue

2 out of our 6 cards have not been updated.  2 of us went through a different booth to the other 4.  The machine beeped, said enter and everything appeared to work normally.  I have a feeling that there must have been a problem from at least one of the scanning machines.  I hope that they sort it out fast.

Mayo Club 51

Donegal v Mayo match attendance from yesterday updated super quick this week. Updated before noon this morning! Make sure to check your's is updated.

Mayo Club 51

E-mail sent out from Croke Park this mornning,

Farrandeelin

Will they ask for ID next? ::)

Mayo Club 51

Interesting about the 40 seconds at the stile and the *beam*. This could be what was causing all the season tickets not being recorded correctly at the Mayo v Dublin match?

Allianz Leagues GAA Football 2016 Round 5 Mayo v Kerry - SELF SCANNING SYSTEM
ST Account:
A Chara,
Round 5 of the 2016 Allianz Football Leagues take place this weekend.
The self-scanning automated scanning system will again be in place at turnstiles 1-8 at Elverys McHale Park this Saturday for Mayo v Kerry. This system will give you the Season Ticket holder greater control over scanning your season ticket and therefore the tracking of your attendance for all relevant fixtures at Elverys McHale Park. In order for entry to the stadium to operate smoothly on Sunday please note the following:

Please arrive early. Due to the Mayo v Wicklow Allianz Hurling League fixture taking place at 12:45 Season Ticket turnstiles (1-8) will be open earlier than normal at 12 noon.
    Please have your season card ready when approaching the turnstiles
    Please cooperate with the stewards at the Season Ticket turnstiles

PLEASE SEE BELOW IMAGES AND DESCRIPTION OF THE SCANNING SYSTEM AND NOTE THAT THE FOLLOWING STEPS WHICH SHOULD BE FOLLOWED:

One person enters the self scan stile and presents one card under the scanner.
    If the card is valid and scans successfully the person is advised to then pass through the stile by the scanning device.
    Upon exiting the stile a beam is broken thus validating the scan, recording the barcode and re-setting the scanner for the next person to repeat the same process.
    There is a 40 second time limit from the time that the scanner reads a successful scan and when the beam at the exit of the stile must be broken.
    Any attempted scanning of multiple cards by one person or any delay causing the 40 second time limit to lapse will affect the recording of a season ticket.
    Each season ticket holder must scan their own card in this manner and pass through the stiles once a successful scan is displayed on the scanning device.

ADULTS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED ENTRY USING A JUVENILE SEASON TICKET
ONLY ONE SEASON TICKET PER CUSTOMER WILL BE SCANNED AT THE TURNSTILE(S).
THE TRANSFERRING OF A GAA SEASON TICKET AT MATCH DAY VENUES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
ANY ABUSE OF THE SEASON TICKET SYSTEM WILL LEAD TO CONFISCATION OF CARDS ON THE DAY.
Your 2016 GAA Season Ticket also covers entry to all Allianz League matches in your selected code.
Please note that the Donegal v Roscommon fixture scheduled for Letterkenny this Sunday is now an all ticket event. Due to limted capacity at this venue only 2016 Donegal and Roscommon Season Tickets will be valid.
Le meas,
GAA Ticket Office

Farrandeelin

I wasn't at the Dublin match, but were there any manual scanners or all self-scanners?

mayo.mick

Quote from: Farrandeelin on March 08, 2016, 08:43:32 PM
I wasn't at the Dublin match, but were there any manual scanners or all self-scanners?

They were all the self scanners. This *Beam* is a new one on me, and the 40 seconds! I reckon that could have been the cause of a lot of the hassle with scanning at that match. That and some people were told to go through on of the other stile "don't worry, your card will be scanned ok"
@mayo_mick

Throw ball

Has anyone at Cavan v Armagh had their attendance updated?

Rossfan

Transferring tickets at natch day venues not allowed it says.
Does that mean it's OK to give your ticket to someone as long as its not at the Ground??
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Farrandeelin

f**k. I lost my ST :( Haven't a clue where it is. Would they send out a replacement one?

mayo.mick

Quote from: Farrandeelin on March 11, 2016, 09:17:30 PM
f**k. I lost my ST :( Haven't a clue where it is. Would they send out a replacement one?

Go into your account and you can reorder one in the special purchases tab, fiver I think.
@mayo_mick

Farrandeelin

Quote from: mayo.mick on March 11, 2016, 10:40:25 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on March 11, 2016, 09:17:30 PM

Go into your account and you can reorder one in the special purchases tab, fiver I think.

Cheers mick. Will do that asap!

guyincognito

Would any season ticket holders on here have a club final ticket that they won't be using on Paddy's day? Thanks in advance.