Started by laoislad, December 28, 2006, 07:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: shark on July 22, 2023, 06:08:10 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 22, 2023, 05:47:04 PM
Quote from: Mikhail Prokhorov on July 22, 2023, 05:26:29 PM
ah lads, been saying for years mcilroy can't putt  ;D

he'll be top 10 at best tomorrow evening, despite what sky want

hopefully harman can get it done despite the haters, funny to see how desperate they are for him to lose

Who's hating Harman?

The local crowd is obviously against him, which is fair enough seeing as he's up against a local player.

The locals are cheering on Fleetwood but not hearing boos or jeers when Harman is about the course?

Think someone is full of shit and looking for stuff that's not actually happening
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Mikhail Prokhorov

Quote from: Kidder81 on July 22, 2023, 06:31:44 PM
Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on July 22, 2023, 06:28:36 PM
Quote from: Kidder81 on July 22, 2023, 06:23:33 PM
That back 9 rules Rory out tomorrow you would think

I'm still trying to work out how Rory isn't on about -7, tee to green sublime on the dance floor a farce

Well you won't be hearing about his feelings, he has refused all media after the round

that's strange as he normally doesn't stop talking lol

112th in putting won't do it at this level  ;)

harman is rock solid and fully expect him to complete the job tomorrow

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Mikhail Prokhorov on July 22, 2023, 08:20:32 PM
Quote from: Kidder81 on July 22, 2023, 06:31:44 PM
Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on July 22, 2023, 06:28:36 PM
Quote from: Kidder81 on July 22, 2023, 06:23:33 PM
That back 9 rules Rory out tomorrow you would think

I'm still trying to work out how Rory isn't on about -7, tee to green sublime on the dance floor a farce

Well you won't be hearing about his feelings, he has refused all media after the round

that's strange as he normally doesn't stop talking lol

112th in putting won't do it at this level  ;)

harman is rock solid and fully expect him to complete the job tomorrow

Jesus with your insight and knowledge of golf you should be cleaning up at the bookies ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

WT4E

How can a pro golfer and multiple major winner be so bad at putting...... should rename him happy mcilroy.

Is there not a way to get a putting coach in? Maybe I don't know enough.

gawa316

Quote from: WT4E on July 23, 2023, 01:10:59 AM
How can a pro golfer and multiple major winner be so bad at putting...... should rename him happy mcilroy.

It's astonishing, probably the best golfer in the world over the last 10 years... but the last year or so has been deja vu...brilliant tee to green and then can't sink the putts unless they are less than 5 ft, especially on par 4's, then he tries too hard/takes risks on the par 5's to get there in 2 and usually mishits a shot and ends up with par

JimStynes

Quote from: gawa316 on July 23, 2023, 06:13:46 AM
Quote from: WT4E on July 23, 2023, 01:10:59 AM

It's astonishing, probably the best golfer in the world over the last 10 years... but the last year or so has been deja vu...brilliant tee to green and then can't sink the putts unless they are less than 5 ft, especially on par 4's, then he tries too hard/takes risks on the par 5's to get there in 2 and usually mishits a shot and ends up with par

Apart from the best golfer in the world bit, that sounds exactly like my golf game at the minute.

shark

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 22, 2023, 06:37:50 PM
Quote from: shark on July 22, 2023, 06:08:10 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 22, 2023, 05:47:04 PM
Quote from: Mikhail Prokhorov on July 22, 2023, 05:26:29 PM
ah lads, been saying for years mcilroy can't putt  ;D

he'll be top 10 at best tomorrow evening, despite what sky want

hopefully harman can get it done despite the haters, funny to see how desperate they are for him to lose

Who's hating Harman?

The local crowd is obviously against him, which is fair enough seeing as he's up against a local player.

The locals are cheering on Fleetwood but not hearing boos or jeers when Harman is about the course?

Think someone is full of shit and looking for stuff that's not actually happening

Brian Harman (-12 / solo leader) says some of the fans have been giving him a hard time at Hoylake — "You know, I'd be lying if I didn't hear some things that weren't super nice today towards me. I hear them, but at the same time, I don't try to let that influence the decision I'm about to make."

Asked what he heard, he said the comments were "unrepeatable."

tintin25

There was some boos when Harman was teeing off at the 1st - bit pathetic

smort

Rory flying here, 3 under through 5

If only he putted like this earlier in the week

smort

Quote from: tintin25 on July 23, 2023, 02:18:56 PM

First time I've heard the negativity around Harman. Is it just because he's American or have I missed something?

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: smort on July 23, 2023, 02:26:52 PM
Quote from: tintin25 on July 23, 2023, 02:18:56 PM

First time I've heard the negativity around Harman. Is it just because he's American or have I missed something?
No it's because the crowd are brits

gerrykeegan

I've Harman him backed at 90/1!
Hurling and golf for the afternoon
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

Ghost

Done Straka, the Harman meltdown I needed never came unfortunately.

Orior

LIV golfers didn't fare too well

Cam Smith admitted tto Sky's Sarah Stirk that he hadn't seen such big crowds in a long time.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Mikhail Prokhorov

unreal from harman under pressure the last 2 days

a masterclass in controlled golf, if that was tiger everyone would be drooling (like 06)

the crowd and media were desperate to get him beat but that showed great mental toughness to front run like that for 36 holes